L4600 with 7' tiller

/ L4600 with 7' tiller #11  
Just wanted to let everyone know the 6' King Kutter Tiller has worked out GREAT! Thank You all for your input. FYI both gear boxes were filled with gear oil. Everyone, even the dealer said the gear boxes would be shipped empty. Glad I checked them first. Now for box scraper either Gearmore or King Kutter 6' or 7'? It will be mounted on a Kubuto L4600 HST. Thanks in advance for your replies

btw do you have rear tire ballast of some kind? could make a difference on size of scraper and tiller use for that matter...would recommend
hope rain will come your way to make your new machine worthwhile...& life easier for every one out there. best

Last edited:
   / L4600 with 7' tiller #12  
A 6' box scraper would be a much better fit for the L4600.

/ L4600 with 7' tiller #13  
Just wanted to let everyone know the 6' King Kutter Tiller has worked out GREAT! Thank You all for your input. FYI both gear boxes were filled with gear oil. Everyone, even the dealer said the gear boxes would be shipped empty. Glad I checked them first. Now for box scraper either Gearmore or King Kutter 6' or 7'? It will be mounted on a Kubuto L4600 HST. Thanks in advance for your replies

Which Gearmore? If you are considering a KK unit, then I'm guessing the BB series with Gearmore? Before you purchase either of those units, see what ETA's box blade would run you. I'm not a fan of any of these lighter weight units, but I think that ETA probably has one of the better built ones in that weight class.

I would say that overall you would be happier with a 78" unit as heavy as you can afford.

Good luck with your decision. ;)