L5740 - adding multiple aux hydraulics

/ L5740 - adding multiple aux hydraulics
Yes I am furnishing valves and mounts as well as the T&T sets.

If you go to the Fit Rite website and go to the customers share section, there is a guy with an L6060 on page 3&4 that added a pair of diverters. You can see the diverters as well as the control grip installed. I have others that have added a triple diverter set in the same way.

I normally recommend that a customer go with the 3 factory valves and then 3 diverters if-when they need 6 sets of rear remotes. Makes for a very neat & clean installation with ZERO additional hoses.

As far as the 2 front 3/4th functions, I can see with what you want to do that those would be handy. :thumbsup:

Are your lead times the same for valves and mounts as they are for TnT, about 26 weeks?

Good advice on going with 3 factory valves, right now I only have two, and neither are float! It would make sense to get the third factory valve with float, then diverters as needed.

/ L5740 - adding multiple aux hydraulics #12  
Are your lead times the same for valves and mounts as they are for TnT, about 26 weeks?

Good advice on going with 3 factory valves, right now I only have two, and neither are float! It would make sense to get the third factory valve with float, then diverters as needed.

Valves are 6-10 weeks, depending on the what kind of valve set. Often quicker.

Please tell me where you got the 26 week lead times? I have never quoted longer than 24 weeks. There are times when I have taken longer due to unforeseen issues, but I have never quoted a 26 week lead time. :no:

If you are considering getting products from me, you should fill out the Fit Rite contact page. ;)

/ L5740 - adding multiple aux hydraulics
Valves are 6-10 weeks, depending on the what kind of valve set. Often quicker.

Please tell me where you got the 26 week lead times? I have never quoted longer than 24 weeks. There are times when I have taken longer due to unforeseen issues, but I have never quoted a 26 week lead time. :no:

If you are considering getting products from me, you should fill out the Fit Rite contact page. ;)

I had 26 weeks in my head for some reason, my mistake. I will fill out the contact page, I believe I'm going with your custom TnT cylinders over the agri supply units. I'd be about 12 weeks closer if I wasn't dilly dallying. That will give me some time to decide the route I want to go with the aux hydraulics.

/ L5740 - adding multiple aux hydraulics #14  
Nothing wrong thinking outside the box. Your tractor is your canvas to make what suits you. Having a fully articulated offset mower is interesting.
Working on a FEL grapple with hydraulic polesaw combo. Never seen one and may not work but sometimes I need to flesh out an idea to see the pros and cons.
Those FEL firewood processors look pretty cool and require multiple controls. Just maintain a healthy respect for hydraulic safety to protect the operator.