L5740 Arrived Today!

/ L5740 Arrived Today! #1  

Foozle

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740
Well, after several weeks of researching, posting threads and discussing in PMs, I ordered and received my tractor and most of the attachments. Still waiting on the backhoe and flail mower, but here are pics of what I've got so far. My first project is to prepare my gardens by moving around 69 yards of top soil with my FEL and tiller, and I got a decent start on that today.

Thanks again to all who weighed in with advice and other comments. Enjoy the pics. I'll post more when my other equipment gets in.

Dave

Attachments

• Kubota_01.JPG
    Kubota_01.JPG
    312.1 KB · Views: 821
  • Tiller.JPG
    Tiller.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 480
  • Chipper.JPG
    Chipper.JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 444
  • Box_Blade.JPG
    Box_Blade.JPG
    277.1 KB · Views: 465
   / L5740 Arrived Today! #2  
Whee!!! That's a great start..... now, we wanna see you get some dirt on all that stuff!

It's green in your world.... and orange for your tractor.... and you even have a building to put stuff in.... I even see a 5 gallon fuel can... it doesn't get any better than that!!

Well, I guess this is the last we hear from you for weeks and weeks... who can post on TBN when his tools are calling:D

/ L5740 Arrived Today! #3  
Sweet set up.... tractor and property.

Let us know how you like the flail mower as well.

/ L5740 Arrived Today! #4  
Even came with hooks on the bucket.. Now don't go letting anyone borrow it.:D

/ L5740 Arrived Today! #5  
Sweet setup!

I like the heavy-duty Woods GHT72. That should never break!

/ L5740 Arrived Today! #6  
Good on you!

Love that new tractor look!

/ L5740 Arrived Today!
Caroni Flail mower arrived this week. Seems to work pretty well, I just need to get the height adjusted properly and such. Bubbled some oil out the release valve, but I'm hearing that is common.

Dave

Attachments

• Flail01.JPG
    Flail01.JPG
    320.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Flail02.JPG
    Flail02.JPG
    328.7 KB · Views: 232
   / L5740 Arrived Today! #8  
That entire setup is a nice looking tractor. Glad to see that you are enjoying the tractor.

/ L5740 Arrived Today! #9  
Foozle said:
Caroni Flail mower arrived this week. Seems to work pretty well, I just need to get the height adjusted properly and such. Bubbled some oil out the release valve, but I'm hearing that is common.

Dave

Very nice rig you have there Dave/Foozle.

What's the difference between a Finish & a Flail mower, do they both cut grass about the same, is one type better than another?

Clint

/ L5740 Arrived Today! #10  
Nice! Im loving my new grand L, the cab is so quiet & comfortable you dont want to get out!