L5740 Cab + Bradco 511

/ L5740 Cab + Bradco 511 #11  
Hayden, First let me congradulate you on your Grand L 5740 Cab purchase.
Now I'm going to say I'm sorry Bradco screwed up the sub-frame. But it looks like they are going to correct the issue.

I got $10 Bucks that says they monitor this board!!

Keep us TBN'ers [and bradco] posted on the progress.

We also accept picture of new tractor that are still at the foster home/dealer.

Good Luck
Frank

/ L5740 Cab + Bradco 511
Thanks. I'm confident it will all get resolved. The latest word is that the brackets we received don't match their drawings, so it would appear there was some fabrication mix up or perhaps a miss-labeling of parts - who knows for sure. New parts are being fabricated and will be shipped overnight later in the week. Hopefully we'll get it resolved for next weekend.

In the mean time, I've got the tractor, loader, and forks at my house in NH (it's ultimately going to VT). I've got one or two small projects to do, but mostly want to check it out thoroughly before it's moved 100 miles from the dealer. The mower, snow blower, and chipper will all go straight to VT once the backhoe situation is resolved.

I'll get some pictures in the next day or two. It's a pretty sweet machine, if I do say. I sure hope it fits in my barn. I calculate 1.3" of clearance.....

/ L5740 Cab + Bradco 511
Here's the latest. I'm told that Bradco discovered a discrepency between their drawing for the frame and their manufacturing jig. It was rotated by about 8 deg, which matches the misalignment when we (the dealer) tried to install it. They have fixed the jig, fabricated new frame parts, and sent them overnight for delivery today. Hopefully by late today, or perhaps tomorrow we'll be back on track.

I hate it when issues like this happen, but the true test of a company (and person) is how they deal with such a situation. So far my dealer and Bradco are passing the test.

/ L5740 Cab + Bradco 511 #14  
It is admirable that you are taking the high road on this. There was a factual disconnect back there when somebody said the L5740/511 combination had been done before. It's good that they are standing up. It's a pretty fabulous set of new toys, er... tools you have there - the little bump in the road will soon be a distant memory. Hope you can dig out a couple rocks or stumps before moving it 100 miles from the dealer, just to be sure the subframe really fits and stays tight everywhere it needs to. Take care, Dick B

/ L5740 Cab + Bradco 511
It's all together and everthing fits. Many thanks to Bradco and my local dealer (Chappell Tractor) for getting everything sorted out.

/ L5740 Cab + Bradco 511 #16  
Great news, Peter. Now we'll be looking for pictures of your new goodies. Hope you're not getting anything dirty. :D