L6060 lights

/ L6060 lights #1  

Electricbroom

Tractor
Kubota L6060
New Kubota cab L6060, love tractor but want to change headlight bulbs to LED. Tried searching and have been unable to cross reference the part numbers with known bulbs, any help would be appreciated. I would assume that all the 60 series bulbs would be the same but not sure. The actual part numbers are below. I added almost every accessory I could but LED was not option. The back ones were pretty easy, the front are quite different. :) Thank you!
3C081-75810 lower bulb
3C081-75820 higher bulb

/ L6060 lights #2  
With a loader on the front headlights are about useless anyway.I changed my over-head cab lights to LED.This makes a huge difference.
Found some the same physical size but had to change the plug -ins.

/ L6060 lights
Thanks for reply. Most of my night work is done without loader so that wont make difference. I want to increase lumens without changing factory look is my idea. I saw the you tube video but that was a 5740 which looks like a different bulb.

/ L6060 lights #4  
I gave up with trying to figure out how to change the headlights to led. I got as far to determine that the base MAY be an H4, if that's even a thing. I was not willing to buy an H4 base LED and take the chance.
I only run the headlights while roading the tractor to have the rear reds on. For night work I only have the 4 point 55w work lights on.

If you have success in the LED conversion for the 60 series be sure to follow up here!

/ L6060 lights #5  
Yes, I’m interested in how this works out as I’d like to LED front and back work lights.

/ L6060 lights #6  
I tried to find LED bulbs for my L6060 a few years ago, and I was not successful.

I replaced the entire light fixtures up on the cab with LED. I could not find the correct connectors to connect to the Kubota factory connectors, so I cut the connectors off the old lights.

I did not change the front headlights.

/ L6060 lights #7  
Another option would be the new OEM cab LED lights.

Yes, you would need to order them through the parts department and they would be EXPENSIVE but they would likely bolt and plug right in.

Additionally, bolt on LED lights are now offered for the new LX ROPS models. The option price for a pair is around $190 and hardware, etc., is included. Easy instsall on ROPS models with pre drilled holes.

SDT

/ L6060 lights #8  
https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/376458-let-there-light-l4060-light.html

I love the light on my bars. But if I had it to do over again I'd probably just put 4 mini bars on in place of the OEM fronts & where the OEM rears would go while using the stock wiring.

The OEM halogen fixtures & bulbs are just a joke. A cheap LED cube blows it away in light, power consumption & longevity. At $200 for a switch & 2 crap housings it's rather pathetic. If they offer a LED kit now, that may be worth it.

Don't put a LED bulb in a halogen housing if you can help it. They focus poorly & can't cool the LEDs. Note the huge heatsinks on the back of every LED cube or bar. You need to keep LEDs cool or they self destruct. Cubes & bars can cool things well, but the LED bulbs for halogen housings can't.

/ L6060 lights
Have got replacements for the work lights, really big difference, (used factory brackets)replaced tail lights with standard LED (wow). Working on hazard and front hood running lights. After looking at the headlights, (they are pretty bright) they are H4/9003's but mine are Osram made in Germany so that one I am going to leave for now because they actually are pretty bright. The other set of top head lights which are actually running lights are 7440, going to order those also.

/ L6060 lights #10  
Has anybody tried these? I'm thinking about it as it looks like simple plug and play.

IMG_0960.PNG