Lack of reviews

/ Lack of reviews
Somehow I don't feel very reassured...

Yearning for a bigger tractor!

/ Lack of reviews #22  
Boondox--I forgot to mention that the rear axle seals have been replaced twice on my 4400 and with 8 hours on the last set of seals, one of them is dripping transmission fluid again with only a few months left on the warranty. Having owned two Kubotas with the last one going ten years without a single trip back to the dealer and under $10 in total repairs, I have a great deal of respect for the orange tractors. However, having spent dozens of hours in the past few months perusing various tractors, I recommend that you take a peek at the TC40D Boomer--it is larger, less expensive than comparable JDs and is ergonomically superior. Also, I have read very few negative issues on this board or the other tractor board about Boomers. Good luck to you in your choice. Mike S.

/ Lack of reviews #23  
Boondox,
In response to the negative about John Deere I think I need to say some posititve about my tractor. It now has 240 hours on it and I haven't even had a wimper of a problem with it. My tractor gets used very hard and I use it past the recommendations that it's supposed to be used for. I use it for everything you can imagine and have lifted things twice the recommedations without any problem at all. It's pulled, pushed, loaded, and lifted everything that I have asked it to do and not one single problem. When I looked at tractors to buy the john deere had more lifting capacity, weighed more, and was equal to or greater than any tractor in its same range. I have a jd 4600 MFWD with loader. The thing drives, shifts, starts, and steers better than my Ford 4wd pickup. It's very comfortable and very ergonomically correct for myself. The others are great machines too but in my opinion comparing apples to apples the jd is better for myself.

tractorpic.jpg