Lamborghini R1.40

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #41  
Cool tractor. I actually looked at one a while back. I too own a Lambo it is awd but won't do what the tractor will do. As for the Lambo vs Ferrari thing, I don't know the specifics but it did has something to do with Ferrari breaking down on Lamborghini and he decided to build his own. The Miura was considered the worlds first super car at the time. The Miura had it's issues too regardless of how well you drive/maintained it. That's always been the thing with Lambo's, great looking cars but it may/may not run though. That pretty much changed when Audi took over management of it. Below is a pic of mine and it drives great and looks even better.
I had a Miura for 30 years, never had any issues with it besides what one would consider normal maintenance issues. Parts got too expensive and too hard to find so I sold it for a Ferrari 550, I so miss the Miura.

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #42  
I had a Miura for 30 years, never had any issues with it besides what one would consider normal maintenance issues. Parts got too expensive and too hard to find so I sold it for a Ferrari 550, I so miss the Miura.

And there's people who've had Diablo's, Countach's, etc, etc. with no issues. The point is older super cars are known to have issues. Yes you will find a couple that don't but the vast majority do, not necessarily because they are built bad but because they are almost near race car specs for the time they where built and need a lot of TLC. And you should of kept the Mirua they're worth a ton now.

/ Lamborghini R1.40 #43  
Ha I remember having some of the smaller lambo tractors on the lot back in the day.. they were linked to SAME/Deutz I believe since we handled SAME for a good while... cool little tractors