Land Clearer/ Excavater from New England

/ Land Clearer/ Excavater from New England #1  

ARPlante

Bronze Member
Greetings all!

I have been lurking on this forum for a few years and have thoroughly enjoyed what is going on here. Thought I would stop lurking and finally get an account here so that I can join in the discussions. My company does land clearing and excavation work. I'll start another thread in the projects section that should give everyone a bit of a clue as to what I do.

Thanks and great site!

Andrew

/ Land Clearer/ Excavater from New England #2  
Greetings all!

I have been lurking on this forum for a few years and have thoroughly enjoyed what is going on here. Thought I would stop lurking and finally get an account here so that I can join in the discussions. My company does land clearing and excavation work. I'll start another thread in the projects section that should give everyone a bit of a clue as to what I do.

Thanks and great site!

Andrew

I've learned alot through lurking around in the forums but it's nice to be able to help others out when you can give your 2 cents worth. :p

/ Land Clearer/ Excavater from New England #3  
In Bolton ?

/ Land Clearer/ Excavater from New England #4  
Andrew, welcome to the TBN "Neighborhood";)

Tom in Vermont

/ Land Clearer/ Excavater from New England
Thanks guys! I'm feeling quite 'cozy' already.

REG- No, southeastern MA.

/ Land Clearer/ Excavater from New England #6  
WELCOME TO TBN!!

I've seen your work on your thread & you do a great job:D

There's a lot of good info. here... and if you can't find what your looking for on the new post.. you can do a search & find some great info. also.

I hope you enjoy it here!

/ Land Clearer/ Excavater from New England
Thanks Johndeere!