Land plane/road grader

/ Land plane/road grader #21  
Look up TBN member and advertiser MtnViewRanch for the kit. You will need two sets of remotes.

/ Land plane/road grader #22  
I agree with RDrancher, MtnViewRanch is who I would call Fit Rite Hydraulics. Brian is a member here in "good standing" in my book. Very helpful and does some nice work.

/ Land plane/road grader #23  
I got my TNT from Brian and am very happy. Combined with a quick hitch it makes switching attachments easy. They should be standard equipment on every tractor sold.

/ Land plane/road grader #24  
Good advice guys - thanks very much. Now I just have to find the grader!

I'm thinking a 7' wide one would be good. The L45 is comparable to a JD110 Steve - do you think an L45 could pull a 7' wide grader? The L45 is 6' wide and I would like one a little wider than the tires.

Have a great weekend all.

Regards,

Lauren

/ Land plane/road grader #25  
Lauren, lots of variables to consider. Here is an example, I have a 75hp 12,000lb machine that I use a 1400lb 7' wide industrial grade grader blade behind. If I'm lazy and or not paying attention that blade will stop my tractor cold. (or hot :laughing:) We almost always recommend that weight is your friend when it comes to grading and if some of that weight is actually in the construction of the implement itself, so much the better. :thumbsup: If you are a conscientious grader, then a 1000lb 7 footer would probably work out well for you. but if you want to just drop the implement and drive with little to know operator input, then you will need to get a lighter weight implement and go over stuff a few more times.

Just IMO. ;)

Attachments

• P4260026.JPG
    P4260026.JPG
    392 KB · Views: 333
  • P4260025.JPG
    P4260025.JPG
    383.2 KB · Views: 235