Land Pride grading scraper

/ Land Pride grading scraper #301  
I have the 48" GS on a B2620. It is going to depend on what you are trying to do. I can pull the GS in high gear and go fast, but I have to have it just grazing the top of the road. I do this to get a very smooth road (and it is fun). But, when I have the rippers down and it is full of material even in low and 4WD I loose traction if there is even a little bit uphill (less than 5% grade). So, it is possible your BX could handle it for some things, but that GS really is too big for doing real work with the weight of your tractor (the horsepower is probably marginal too). I know I agonized getting the 4' or the 5' and I am glad I went with the 4' one.

I am just hoping to do annual road maintenance. I have a 4' BB that I have used before with no problems (even when full) but I think I can get a better result with LPGS (I am a weekend warrior.)

/ Land Pride grading scraper #302  
Oh, looking at some of the other older replies. I wouldn't be without my GS. It makes road work fun and the B2620 is not too small to do any work with it. I do use the rippers to break up the hard surface. Sometimes with them all the way down to cut out a pothole, other times with them just a little down to make some loose material to enable repositioning it. It would be much nicer with a Top-n-Tilt (or even just the Top part) but it is not necessary to have one to get good results with only a little practice.

The BX series is quite a bit smaller and lighter and traction is the thing that you need when pulling.

/ Land Pride grading scraper #303  
I finally found someone that would order the 48''. Turns out, LP is out of them all together. More are being built on the 22nd. Can't wait.