Quick Hitches Land Pride Quick Hitch

/ Land Pride Quick Hitch #11  
Its mostly the top hook that is off. Having my LP QH now for a year I would not trade it in. The LP QH is top hook adjustable.

/ Land Pride Quick Hitch #12  
I live in western Kansas, but my job is based out of central Kansas ( Salina, Ks.) I have a part time job also that is located in Salina, next to Land Pride's Product Development division. On occasion we have come running out of the shop to what sounds like some 16 year old doing a demo derby in the parking lot. What it ends up being is Land Pride testing out a new piece of equipment. I have seen them take new a zero turn mower and run it into a concrete retaining wall not once, but numerous times. There is always one of their guys abusing something to test it's strength. Their equipment is built tough and tested tough. The other day we asked one of their workers what a piece of equipment was and he replied a 14ft rotary mower. It was a monster. IF I changed implements very often I no doubt would buy the Land Pride.

/ Land Pride Quick Hitch #13  
Piston, on my Gannon box blade (which is an old one), the structural support tube for the top link connection sticks out about 1/16th of an inch too far, which keeps the hook on my quick hitch from being able to engage the top link pin. I've actually thought about grinding 1/16th or so off the back side of the hook on my quick hitch so it will work with the Gannon.

/ Land Pride Quick Hitch #14  
I can't believe people are to lazy to hook up to their implements.

/ Land Pride Quick Hitch #15  
Lazy chit, I use for health reasons. I can't believe people can't spell the name of the Tractor they own.

/ Land Pride Quick Hitch #16  

I can't believe people are so lazy they want to ride a tractor instead of walk behind a mule all day.

:)

Bruce

Mule_plowing.jpg

/ Land Pride Quick Hitch #17  
I have a Land Pride quick hitch, which I bought after having the fixed John Deere quick hitch. Both are great-I'll never be without one again.

I'm getting ready to buy another JD fixed or adjustable quick hitch for my JD tractor, and move the Land Pride quick hitch to my 1953 Ford NAA.

Call me lazy, but I call it a time saver. I can move implements around without having to get off the tractor or hook up quickly to do a project. I've had all the practice hooking up implements without a quick hitch I needed when I was younger. Gotta work smarter these days.

/ Land Pride Quick Hitch #18  
I can't believe people can't spell the name of the Tractor they own.

Maybe a Mahendra is a chicken tractor. :)

But I still don't know what's a Kabota or Kuboda.

Bruce

/ Land Pride Quick Hitch #19  
double post....

Last edited:
   / Land Pride Quick Hitch #20  
I don't mind paying for a quality product. I might buy cheap Beer, but I avoid cheap tractor accessories. :drink:

I don't mind paying for a quality product either... including beer! So much so, that I stock up on Octoberfest before it's gone. I got every one of the last 12 packs from my local store, would have bought more to last through the winter but they ran out. :laughing:
View attachment 353851

I didn't think of the "clearance issue" with not having enough space for the top hook to approach the pin. I'll have to look at a few of my implements.
I called both Brown Manufacturing, and Shaver, regarding my rotary cutter and stump grinder, and they both said that it won't work with a QH. I'm hoping with a fabrication I can get them to fit, the stumpgrinder is a beast to move around and for some reason one of the most difficult to get lined up.

I live in western Kansas, but my job is based out of central Kansas ( Salina, Ks.) I have a part time job also that is located in Salina, next to Land Pride's Product Development division. On occasion we have come running out of the shop to what sounds like some 16 year old doing a demo derby in the parking lot. What it ends up being is Land Pride testing out a new piece of equipment. I have seen them take new a zero turn mower and run it into a concrete retaining wall not once, but numerous times. There is always one of their guys abusing something to test it's strength. Their equipment is built tough and tested tough. The other day we asked one of their workers what a piece of equipment was and he replied a 14ft rotary mower. It was a monster. IF I changed implements very often I no doubt would buy the Land Pride.

That's good to know. I do really like my LP equipment, I'm not die hard to it, as I don't mind other manufacturers, it's just that my most used equipment has been LP as those were the ones that I've found on the used market, when I was looking. I'm starting to become a little "partial" to LP equipment though, after being so happy with it in the past :D

Piston, on my Gannon box blade (which is an old one), the structural support tube for the top link connection sticks out about 1/16th of an inch too far, which keeps the hook on my quick hitch from being able to engage the top link pin. I've actually thought about grinding 1/16th or so off the back side of the hook on my quick hitch so it will work with the Gannon.
Pappy,
I think my box blade has a similar design. Anyone have a LP 35 series box blade with a quick hitch? They did say it would fit though so I think I'd be okay. I wouldn't worry much about grinding a 1/16th off, seems like it should be fine?

People who are lazy, don't use tractors, heavy equipment, and they're own tools to do they jobs they need/want to do. They sit in front of a TV watching games/movies or playing video games. Gitchyour head outa yourass...

I can't believe people are so lazy they want to ride a tractor instead of walk behind a mule all day.

:)

Bruce

View attachment 353839
X2 :D

Here are some of the "questionable" implements that I'm hoping I can get to work.
i-zMDq9sv-XL.jpg i-sQ9NPLL-XL.jpg

View attachment 353849 View attachment 353850

View attachment 353852 View attachment 353853

View attachment 353854