Land Pride's TB25 Series front-mounted Trip Edge Blades

/ Land Pride's TB25 Series front-mounted Trip Edge Blades #11  
I'm waiting on an 8' Land Pride to be delivered so no experience with it yet.. Seems very well built but a little pricey.

/ Land Pride's TB25 Series front-mounted Trip Edge Blades #12  
I'm waiting on an 8' Land Pride to be delivered so no experience with it yet.. Seems very well built but a little pricey.

I was trying to find one of these to look at but no local dealer had one, ended up ordering an HLA 3000. I'm waiting on delivery also. If you don't mind me asking, what was the price? I paid $4700 for the HLA 9' with the corner markers. Thanks!

/ Land Pride's TB25 Series front-mounted Trip Edge Blades #13  
I was trying to find one of these to look at but no local dealer had one, ended up ordering an HLA 3000. I'm waiting on delivery also. If you don't mind me asking, what was the price? I paid $4700 for the HLA 9' with the corner markers. Thanks!

I paid $3919 delivered to the house with corner markers and the rubber flap for the top of the blade.. I had to work for that price, but I think I did ok..

/ Land Pride's TB25 Series front-mounted Trip Edge Blades #14  
I paid $3919 delivered to the house with corner markers and the rubber flap for the top of the blade.. I had to work for that price, but I think I did ok..

Sounds like a fair price to me. Did you get the poly or metal blade?

/ Land Pride's TB25 Series front-mounted Trip Edge Blades #15  
Sounds like a fair price to me. Did you get the poly or metal blade?

I thought so, it's about 4-500 dollars less than I could find it anywhere else. I got the metal edge.