LandPride Finish Mower

/ LandPride Finish Mower #21  
i have the 90" finish mower (at3590) on a 40 horse engine (tc40da) just went over a field of ragweed about 1 mph. cutting grass is easy at decent fast speed, i often slow down b/c the fields are too bumpy.. if you're regular in your mowing activity (like you're supposed to be, but who is? who only cut's 1/3 of the grass blade length off?) then you'd be surprised at how wide you can mow... not trying to 'answer' your post, just provide perspective... :D

/ LandPride Finish Mower #22  
Skerby said:
i have the 90" finish mower (at3590) on a 40 horse engine (tc40da) just went over a field of ragweed about 1 mph. cutting grass is easy at decent fast speed, i often slow down b/c the fields are too bumpy.. if you're regular in your mowing activity (like you're supposed to be, but who is? who only cut's 1/3 of the grass blade length off?) then you'd be surprised at how wide you can mow... not trying to 'answer' your post, just provide perspective... :D

when i get my unit back, i will have some high grass to mow in the back. I am gonna take it slow and cut it down.