Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price?

/ Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price? #1  

Chuck_Lind

Gold Member
Tractor
2000 New Holland TN65 & 1956 John Deere 50
Landpride RB35 84\" rearblade price?

I'm in the market for a Landpride 84" rearblade (Model RB35) with a hydraulic cylinder for the offset.

What is a reasonable price for a new one in the Pa area?

It will be attached to a NH TN65 with FWD.

Thanks for the help...

/ Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price? #2  
Re: Landpride RB35 84\" rearblade price?

I would gusstimate between $1000 and $1200? We have a New HD 84 inch Buhler with hydraulic offset for $1150 and a Demo GB4-96 Tufline with cylender for $1195--Ken Sweet

Email sweet@scrtc.com

/ Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price? #3  

Hi Chuck! I bought my LandPride RB35 8 foot blade for $1000.00 last year from McGarveys. It did not have a hyd. cylinder included. It was a left over blade from the year before so he gave me a "discount" off his regular price. It does a great job on my TN65D. I know he has a number of these blades sitting in his field. I have had cheaper blades but this one is well built and worth the money. Ken Pauling PS it looks great painted blue!

/ Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price?

Thanks Ken...for the info. I was trying to negotiate a deal with Allegheny Farm Equip in Marion Center, Pa.; simply because they "owe" me for the over-the-top bill for fixing my NH 630 round baler.

Rather than rebilling me, I asked for a "major discount" on the LandPride rearblade...with the intention of buying additional equipment from them that would include a NH net wrap baler. The only problem is: The salesman is "always out on calls" and won't return my calls. I think it's time to visit the McGarvey boys...they've always been good to me.

Thanks, Chuck

/ Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price? #5  

Hi Chuck ! Its strange how some dealers work. I needed two hyd. hoses for my new(used) 13 foot disc I just bought and called down to Marion center and they were almost twice as expensive as McGarveys for the hoses and connectors. When I bought my tractor, nobody could beat the dealers price at Marion Center. I am positive you have to get prices from different places for each and every thing you buy. I've found no dealer in this area can be counted on for the lowest prices all the time. I am afraid to buy farm equipment on ebay because of fraud and the high shipping cost of honest sellers. If you get a chance, let me know if I can put one of my hyd cyl. from my corn planter or disc on the Land Pride RB3596. It looks like the blade will pivot at a different place from the hand operated point.

/ Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price? #6  

Hi Chuck ! Just another thought. You said you were looking for a 7 foot LP blade. My NH65D handles the 8 foot LP blade with ease. Its extra lenght is really nice when plowing snow to the side. With a good angle, it is just wide enough to cover the 6 foot width of our tractors wheels. A 7 foot blade would not be able to angle as much and cover the width of the tractors tires. Nothing better than watching snow 2 or 3 feet deep roll away like magic without any strain or slipping. The steep angle rolls the snow off to the side and out of the way with ease.

/ Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price? #7  

I run a 7' with a 40 HP. Like was said above, I would look at an 8' for that size of tractor.

/ Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price? #8  

I bought a new RB35 without the hydraulic cylinder for $935.00 this last January. This is a south Louisiana price and I picked it up at the dealer 3 miles away. No delivery charges tacked on. There are alot of Land Pride dealers around here and they compete heavily.

/ Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price?

Thanks, everyone...for the advice. 8 feet it will be!! I have no plans on using it to "push". In my opinion, why put stress on a 3ph when it's designed to "pull". The TN65 3ph could probably handle it...but I don't think I want to test the boundaries of an otherwise great machine. Best tractor I ever owned....yet!!!

I'll be using it for ditching, farm road repair, etc. Also, why buy new? Often you can pick these up for half the price at a sale or a dealer who has a used one.

/ Landpride RB35 84" rearblade price? #10  

Hello Chuck,

I bought an 8' LP RB35 at Terry Kahle's in Knox last spring for $960.00 plus tax. I too am very impressed with the blade and as mentioned the 8' offseted is an excellent snow removal tool. It also tilts vertically which is great for grading.
Shooter