Landscape Rake

/ Landscape Rake #1  

1m21

Tractor
YM2000BD
Here is a landscape rake I made in a few hours. I had a back blade that came with the tractor so I figured I could to use that frame for both the blade and the rake. (the green parts are all I had to make)

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

/ Landscape Rake #2  
Very good job! It looks great and will work for you. Why did you not make provision for pushing the raked up leaves, roots, brush into a pile?

Mike

/ Landscape Rake #4  
1m21 said:
Here is a landscape rake I made in a few hours......snip (the green parts are all I had to make)

A few hours! wow that's great, it sure came out nice looking, great job. What are some of the things you will be using it for? Where did you get the Tines?

Larry

/ Landscape Rake
3RRL said:
That's a heck of job to get done in a few hours. Great going!

I cheated a little. The holes in the angle were punched and the top plate was laser cut.

/ Landscape Rake #6  
1m21 said:
I cheated a little. The holes in the angle were punched and the top plate was laser cut.

Where i work, that's not called cheating, but working smart :)

Just working hard, doesnt pay: Working smart to begin with, and then working reasonably hard, (but not to exhaustion, we need our employees the next day too) is the deciding factor in survival of the fittest companies.

/ Landscape Rake #7  
Nice job.
It's always good to see folks get additional use out of existing pieces.

You may want to round over those right angles on the top ends of the angled-steel that holds the tines. Those points look like they could be snaggers.

I own several pairs of pants with rips that correspond to the height of the sharp edges on some of my implements.
roundover.jpg