62.4 KB · Views: 507
   / Landscape rake
Last..

Attachments

• 465144-6.jpg
    465144-6.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 437
   / Landscape rake #4  
Nice looking garage you got there... Also I like the surroundings as well,at least what I can see of it. Oh and of course the tractor but that goes without saying /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Say is this a newly completed residence or just the garage?
How much is ground selling for (assuming up state NY) there?

/ Landscape rake
Mark,

Thanks for the nice words.

Ya, I agree! I really love my property. It's 5 acres we bought 3 years ago for $14,000. We built a garage first then a wood/implement shed and now this summer we put the camp up.

I am pretty much surrounded by woods that can't or won't be developed. I may even purchase the 5 acres next to me just to make sure.

Call us recluses but my wife and I enjoy the silence. We see and hear only the wind, birds and the occasional "what was that"??

For us this is paradise.

-Terry

/ Landscape rake #6  
That is a very nice area you live in. I'm like you, I like the peace and quiet. That tractor and rake look good, too. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Landscape rake #7  
I ordered gage wheels for my rake today...

You might want to consider them...I put it off because I thought I would make them myself, but things kept getting in the way, and I ended up not having them when I wanted them... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I have high hopes...and heard good reports...but who knows if they are worth the expense or not? I'll report back... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Running the rake backwards...tines less aggressive...works pretty good on gravel for the finish pass... even if you did not ask... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Landscape rake
Henro,
I ordered the wheels also. They did make a huge difference.
I think you'll like them.
-Terry

/ Landscape rake #9  
Nice Rake , What is the Brand , I need one !!

Thanks

/ Landscape rake #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Nice Rake , What is the Brand , I need one !!

Thanks )</font>

You didn't ask me, but I will answer the question anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It is a Howse brand landscape rake and they are sold either direct from the manufacturer, Howse, or you can purchase it from Northern Hydraulics. I have one on my BX22, but have had a problem adjusting it. It isn't a fault of the rake, but the BX is too low of a profile for this particular rake. Other than that, it is a good product.
There is also an issue about the gage wheel kit, and I have posted about that in the Attachments forum. To the post...........

Attachments

• 468247-MVC-002S.JPG
    468247-MVC-002S.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 209