Rake Landscape rakes

/ Landscape rakes #11  
Mike in Ct,
I have a 6' Leinbach for sale in the TBN classifieds. It includes the Leinbach wheels.

/ Landscape rakes
Will,
I've tried to e-mail you about your rake, but haven't got any response. I'm not sure if you're getting the e-mail.

/ Landscape rakes #13  
Mike,
I have received your e-mail, and have sent you a private message with my phone number.

/ Landscape rakes #14  
Here is a little better view from the rear.

Attachments

• 5-161870-LR2084GWrear.JPG
    5-161870-LR2084GWrear.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 134
   / Landscape rakes #15  
I curious how much does a 84 inch rake with gauge wheels list for? Or better yet what is the bottom line delivered to DE. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Also I tried your the link to your site from another post and it was a dead link. Have you moved your site? I'm interested in your product line and also what price range it's in.

Gordon

/ Landscape rakes #16  
I have been pricing rakes and am thinking of buying the Woods LR72 for my JD 4310. Has anyone had a bad experience with Woods rakes? Does Woods make good implements? Thanks in advance for the info.
John

/ Landscape rakes #17  
Hi John...

I bought a Frontier 1172 6' landscape rake. These are made by Woods. I bought this because they looked awfully durable and rugged. I got the one with the grader blade. See attachment.

Bob

Attachments

• 5-162462-1172rake.jpg
    5-162462-1172rake.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 127
   / Landscape rakes #18  
Here's another picture of the LR1172 with grader blade folded down. I'm very pleased with this rake's performance.

Attachments

• 5-162463-1172rakewblade.jpg
    5-162463-1172rakewblade.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 132
   / Landscape rakes #19  
I like the idea of a fold down blade, and must admit it's an option we currently do not offer. Is this a mistake? Or do most folks use a rear blade or box scraper for grading rather than loading up a rake with options?

/ Landscape rakes #20  
I concurr with Jim, I also like the fold down blade idea. However on the LR1172 the vertical swing down mounts appear to be sort of weak. Could be trouble brewing, if you are swinging in tight arc, with a bunch of material against one of those end plates.

A few improvements I'd like to see would be tilt adjustment and a higher moldboard with removeable end plates.

With these improvements I think someone could make a practicle single implement that could replace two seperate current implements ( Rake & Backblade ). Hint! Hint!