LandTrac 360

/ LandTrac 360 #1  

griz

Tractor
Case DX 40 8/1/03
Hello everyone, Does anyone own a Landtrac tractor? I have a few dealers close and was considering the 360 or maybe even the 390, but was wondering if people are happy with them that own them. Someone mentioned that the tranny's are Eaton can anyone clairify that? Thanks, Griz.

/ LandTrac 360 #2  
Hello Griz,
I have owned a Landtrac 360 for over a year, and I have put a little over 400 hours on it. I have had only a few minor problems which were easily resolved . I have the Long 5140 loader and the Long 4008 backhoe and I am very pleased with the equiptment. I have used the tractor for mowing, driveway maintanance, some landscapeing projects, and have even dug a few graves with it. I am not familiar with the hydro model, so I can't comment on who makes the trannys for them. If you have any specific questions, just ask and I will answer them as best I can.

/ LandTrac 360 #3  
Hi Griz i own the land track 300 and love it with loader and a
bush hog back hoe 665 land scape rake and rear blade just finished renting a post hole digger it all worked great i have 270 hours on it same as ed king any questions just ask i do like the machine also not familiar with hydro sorry
EDT

/ LandTrac 360 #4  
I test-drove them and was impressed with them. As I recall, the HST pedal arrangement is like that on the Deere and ClassIII NH Boomers: 2 side-by-side pedals - one forward, one reverse, which I like. They were pretty full-featured with draft control and rear remotes standard, I think. I even liked the color!

I passed on them because (at the time) I absolutely HATED hydrostatic trannys plus I needed more weight/loader capacity, so I was only looking at bigger shuttles.

Parenthetically, I ended up with an HST ("settled" for it cuz it was a tremedous deal) and will NEVER have another tractor without it!

Mark

/ LandTrac 360
Thanks you all for the reply's. This sight is such a great place for info. Griz.