Landtrack 360dtc

/ Landtrack 360dtc #1  

Adam2012

Tractor
Landtrac 360dts 2000
I was running my landtrack today and stalled the engine, when I went to restart it nothing happened no dash lights, fuel pump didn't kick on glow plugs didn't even kick. I checked my battery and my grounds even have power at the starter, and the switch when it is off any ideas????

/ Landtrack 360dtc #2  
I would start with checking all the wires and connections. Hard to say what is wrong but from what you described seems like bad/fualty electric flow.
It'll probably be the whatjamajig way down under the thingamabob located behind the hardest place to work.:D

/ Landtrack 360dtc
I thought it might be some kind of safety switch or something. I know it won't start if the pto switch is on, I didn't know if there was something else that I might be overlooking ????

/ Landtrack 360dtc #4  
Various sensors will shut it down.

Seat sensor
Clutch sensor (if it has one)
HST peddle not centered (If hst)
mid-pto swtich
rear pto switch

/ Landtrack 360dtc
As far as I know it only has a sensor on the pto. Another thing is when I was checking everything I crossed the solenoid and it didn't do anything. That is the reason I think it is something other then a short.

/ Landtrack 360dtc
Thanks guys it must have been a ground after all, took the ground cable off the frame and cleaned it good and it started up