Larger HST tractors?

/ Larger HST tractors? #1  

BAGTIC

Silver Member
Does anyone make an HST tractor with at least 50 PTO h.p. and AT LEAST least 17 g.p.m. auxiliary hydraulic systems?

I don't need a tractor for plowing or heavy pulling. I need a 'tool carrier' to operate different attachments

/ Larger HST tractors? #4  
BAGTIC said:
Does anyone make an HST tractor with at least 50 PTO h.p. and AT LEAST least 17 g.p.m. auxiliary hydraulic systems?

I don't need a tractor for plowing or heavy pulling. I need a 'tool carrier' to operate different attachments

I had a late 70's IH 2500b that was HST and 50PTO HP, 4 cylinder gas engine, but they made diesel models and AG models that are still around. Mine was construction equipment; a tractor loader, that is, a front end loader with a 3PT hitch.

/ Larger HST tractors? #6  
BAGTIC said:

I don't think that you will be able to find a 50 PTO hp with 17 GPM at the remotes and HST tractor. I many be wrong.
The MF 1560 doesn't have a HST but it does have a Dyna-QPS. It is basically a PowerShuttle and full PowerShift. You don't have to clutch to change gears or to change directions. If my next tractor is a compact it will have this transmission. The GPM at the remotes is 12.8.

/ Larger HST tractors? #9  
Builder said:
Without starting a firestorm about racism, hurting anyone's feelings, etc. any idea where that tractor is actually built?

The 5400, 6400, 7400, 8400 series MF's are all built in Beauvais, France. The Dynashift ( older ) transmissions are a joint venture between MF & Renault, and are basically built next door in the GIMA Plant. Now I am not sure if the new Dyna 4 & 6 transmissions are built in France, or are shipped out of Germany, since they are a reprogrammed Fendt Vario Transmission.

/ Larger HST tractors? #10  
New Holland TN75 16.9 gpm and electro power shuttle

Andy