Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST???

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #21  
I think you can run a 72".

I was gonna buy one for my 4wd 4025 which has 31pto hp, but funds ran low and I rented one. The only one they had was a 5 footer so I had to offset and could only go one direction which didnt bother me much. Only cost $105 for one day rental.

I would for sure plow before using the tiller! I spread bout 10yds of compost and used a mold board turning plow to put the compost under and kill most of the grass and then tilled it. I did use the tiller for fun in a spot where I didnt plow and I could tell a difference and liked the overall outcome of the plow then till.

Where did you rent it at? I'm near Houston and haven't come across any rental houses that offer these.

Brett

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #22  
Where did you rent it at? I'm near Houston and haven't come across any rental houses that offer these.

Brett

Im in San Antonio. I had to call more than a dozen places. I'm sure some where round houston would have one. Look at the off name rentals like the mom and pop places. Not sure where you are, but one rental I called didnt have one at that location, but did at their bryan, tx location. Some of the tractor dealers rent also.

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #23  
Great pics! feel free to post MOAR!

Looks like a good fit for your 4035.

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST??? #24  
jjmaes,

Howdy neighbor... I'm just up the road from you in Ellis Grove...

I run a 72" King Kutter tiller on my Mahindra 3525 (35 engine hp, 28 @ the PTO) and it handles it just fine.

/ Largest tiller for a Mahindra 4035 HST???
Just got it hooked up last week. Adjusted the lower 3pt pins into the proper position - and then got everything adjusted for the QuickHitch and cut the PTO.

Did one quick little pass in a flower garden - just to try it - still too wet to start tilling for real - but yes - I was VERY happy with it. Was amazed at the output - esp since it was still too wet really.

With the HST - great to be able to go as slow as I wanted.

I have some more pics and a video of my oldest running it through some play ground that we plowed last year just for Sunflowers from last Friday. I'll try to get them posted this weekend.