Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #21  
I purchased Kubota parts my mail all the time, if I can receive free shipping, that will be the place I order from. I have check prices from most Kubota dealers and they seem to have the same prices. If that is the case, shipping is "Free". I also purchase Kubota filters on E Bay, they also offer free shipping. I just purchased a filter kit for my ZD326 on E bay $110.00 shipped free, Kubota dealer for the same filters $120.00 plus shipping. The days of purchasing parts the dealer you purchased your equipment from has long gone, money is tight and if you can save a few dollars then that is what you must do. I have one rule that I live by, Dealer's are in business to make money and they must, I also run a business and saving myself money makes my business make money.

Wait till they start charging tax on internet sales.

Last edited:
   / Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM
Exactly. It is what it is.

I need BX25 rear wheel weights. They are I think 50 LBS Each.
I was quoted $125.00 for shipping from Messicks by Don. I
asked 5 seperate times to verify if what I was hearing was right.
The parts themselves were reasonable, with a few bucks of the next guy.
The shipping, at $125.00 to ship 2 52 Lbs boxes? 125??? WOW.

I just received a 70 LBS bag of Resin from back East, the shipping wa
snot even close to that. I don't get it. I am going to see what
Lashley wants for parts and shipping.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #23  
I hope Lashley Tractor pays close heed to the way their competitor and fellow dealer is bashed in this thread... They very well could be next in line for the bad press if their prices or shipping charges don't fall in line with what is desired..

Reinforces why I like dogs better than people... I've yet to have one bite me for no good reason.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM
BlackNtan, pay close attention, should you wish to
contact me persoanlly PM me. Attackes by way of inunndo
is in VERY poor taste. Messicks is reaping what they sow. The
facts are the facts. When I am crapp'd upon, I crap back. PERIOD.

Lashley has NOTHING to do w/ my posts. To accuse Lashley
of ANYTHING herein is WRONG on EVERY LEVEL.

Lashley does not know me from Adam so if you care
to step out from behind the skirt of a monitor look me
up, I am public. Or just ask!

WOOF.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #25  
Pay close attention to this, Sir..

I would PM someone who needed help, or whom I thought something I might say could make a difference. I also have PM'd friends, as much as a person who I only know via a computer terminal could be a friend, to discuss private matters. You choose to make your experiences with a good member public. I can't think of much that could be in more poor taste.
Messick's has done alot for this community in general, and Kubota owners in particular on this forum, but you might not know that since you're still pretty new, and obviously don't have much consideration for other members. Everyone has the right to price items they wish to purchase beforehand. If the two parties cannot arrive at a solution amicable to both, each has the right to move on and seek a better deal. In my view, that does not include publicly bad mouthing another party. If Messick's terms didn't suit you, you're free to shop elsewhere.
I'd like you to show me where I accused Lashley Tractor of anything. But, if I was Lashley, I might show a bit of trepidation who I was doing business with.

Your threats make me laugh... I've been threatened by REAL tough guys in my life, and I'm still here. The internet is chock full of tough guys with big mouths, or big fingers!

So, you've just been crapped upon... Please crap back! LOL

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #26  
I do not have a dog in this fight, but I agree, Messicks seems to be thrown under a bus just because one customer is less than happy.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #27  
I buy a lot from Amazon and find their free shipping to be fast enough and almost as fast as the paid shipping.

That's been my usual experience with Amazon also.
As far as Messick's is concerned, I've ordered items from them and spoken to Neil on the phone. Always first rate service. I believe that you'll find far more defenders than detractors on this site.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #28  
Its business, you go with the best deal..Loyality to a business? Hah give me a break.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #29  
My rule of thumb I use "Not to order from that company again" is when ordering something that is shipped and you look at the invoice and it says, Shipping $5.00, Processing $6.00 and Handling $7.00. You know instantly you have been ripped off for $13.00. Example: I have an old Walker Jack that needs a minor repair. I looked on the internet for the part and found it. The part costs something like $7.00. Shipping, handling and processing ran the cost up into the high twenties, one might as well say $30.00. I am still looking for the part.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #30  
Exactly. It is what it is.
I need BX25 rear wheel weights. They are I think 50 LBS Each.
I was quoted $125.00 for shipping from Messicks by Don. I
asked 5 seperate times to verify if what I was hearing was right.
The parts themselves were reasonable, with a few bucks of the next guy.
The shipping, at $125.00 to ship 2 52 Lbs boxes? 125??? WOW.

For what its worth, Don was low. UPS is $91/per weight. They are 75lbs each. That's w/o hardware. UPS surchages heavily once you get over 70lbs.

Its very unusual for us to be put in this situation where we're being precieved as high priced. Normally we're the guys being fingered for being too cheap! That said, we don't view ourselves are being a mass discounter and we don't panic when someone comes up with a promotion that undercuts us by a buck or two. Anyone who has been in business will tell you that providing quality service and keeping customers happy while being competitive is far more important than being the cheapest guy each and every time.