Last summer

/ Last summer #1  

Dozernut

Veteran Member
Tractor
ZD1211, RTV900, LX2610SU and a SVL65 CTL
It is snowing hard again and we are expecting several inches of accumulation. I am getting a little cabin fever! I was going through my pictures and found a few of my pond building pictures from last summer. Other than pulling out a neighbors four wheel drive truck, buried to the differentials, the dozer has not seen any use since last fall. When these were snapped it was hot and the drought was just starting.

Last edited:
   / Last summer
Last shot shows a little of the new section and the old section of the pond. This was early on in the excavation. It will be 3 1/4 surface acres at an average depth of 8' ft. with the deepest part at 14' Basically I was leveling so I could bring in a dirt pan to get serious about dirt moving. Hope this takes your mind off the snow for a little while.

Last edited:
   / Last summer #5  
The smell of exhaust hangs, humid air, the clay... The tracks plod, plod, plod on their endless journey. A dragonfly zooms by... Summer, return to me...

/ Last summer
Scott
Sounds like a Haiku. I believe you have the heart of a poet!

R.B.

/ Last summer
Here are some site superintendents. They were pointing out my mistakes. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Last edited: