Last Year of NH Shibaura Boomers?

/ Last Year of NH Shibaura Boomers? #1  

Flatheadyoungin

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC45 Shuttle
I sold my 04 TC45 back in 2013. I really liked that tractor. I'd like to find another one, maybe with a cab. What year did NH switch to LS for the Boomer series?

Thanks in advanced!

/ Last Year of NH Shibaura Boomers? #2  
Suggest looking for specific models/years on tractor data. Look at the engine spec. Looks like the transition varies by model. For example the Boomers with 4 digit model numbers and the Boomer 8N made variously 08-18 were Shibaura made and the Boomers with 2 digit model numbers made variously 11-24 have Mitsubishi engines

/ Last Year of NH Shibaura Boomers? #3  
My 40hp New Holland TS2310 is a Shibaura build NH. I think the 2009+ Boomer line is LS, although they may have Shabaura engines.

This is from the LS site

LS Tractor USA, or LSTA, was founded in 2009 and we quickly signed an OEM, or Outside Equipment Manufacturer, agreement with Case/ New Holland to provide tractors for their lower HP lines. Once all the paperwork was finished, we chose Battleboro, North Carolina as our new North American Headquarters and main assembly plant.

Her is my old 15hp Shibaura - tough as nails

1707713903358.jpeg

/ Last Year of NH Shibaura Boomers? #4  
I've had Shibaura engines in three tractors (Ford, CaseIH & now MF 1750m) great motor indeed.

/ Last Year of NH Shibaura Boomers? #5  
I sold my 04 TC45 back in 2013. I really liked that tractor. I'd like to find another one, maybe with a cab. What year did NH switch to LS for the Boomer series?

Thanks in advanced!
I think 2011/12 was still the old style Shibaura Boomer. I think the CVT model was the last one they kept around?
I've been trying to look for a 3000 series cab myself. Have seen some listings but when I got to the interior pics, everyone so far I have said no thanks. Oddly every one I have seen so far has water staining all over the headliners?

/ Last Year of NH Shibaura Boomers? #6  
There's something about the 2008 to 2010 3040/3045/3050's I have always liked. I really wanted one back then but I couldn't find a New Holland dealer within an 8 hour radius of me that had any interest in selling me one.

/ Last Year of NH Shibaura Boomers?
I think 2011/12 was still the old style Shibaura Boomer. I think the CVT model was the last one they kept around?
I've been trying to look for a 3000 series cab myself. Have seen some listings but when I got to the interior pics, everyone so far I have said no thanks. Oddly every one I have seen so far has water staining all over the headliners?
Funny you say that. I've seen the same thing. I've started to ask the owners if they leak or condesate....

/ Last Year of NH Shibaura Boomers? #8  
My Boomer 30 is LS made with the Mitsubishi S4L engine. Manufacture year was 2011. I think it was only made until 2013. The LS made ones of those years were not available with a cab, but I think there are after market ones now. All the parts lookups have 1/2011 as the applicable time.

I lost track of the series when they started putting in CVT’s so i checked tractordata dot com. I think they changed back to Shibaura engines from 2014 to 2016. Looks like they went to LS engines in 2017+.

The boomer 40 and 50 may have skipped the shibaura series.

I added a 2023 LS MT3 because I wanted bigger for a snowblower, and a cab. For me, LS dealers were a lot closer to me than New Holland.

/ Last Year of NH Shibaura Boomers? #10  

Thanks in advanced!
I had a 2007 T-2410 that I recently sold. It was a Shibaura tractor with a New Holland name plate on it. It was a very nice tractor. Never any trouble in the 700 plus hours I put on it. To answer your question, I think that it was in or around 2009-I could be wrong but think I am pretty close.