lawn rollers

/ lawn rollers #11  
Thanks Von for the imput. I guess what me and the original poster were stating/asking is that new/used/whatever there are very few "real" tractor implements around for this new breed of utility tractor. Everything I find used is way to big or when I go to a dealer they have the toy stuff in stock and the big stuff but nothing appropriate for the BX. For example they had 6 foot box blades and a tiny one I could pick up in my arms but no 48 inch blade. Seed spreader, they had one my Tundra could not pull and one for 150 dollars that weighed about 100 lbs for lawn tractors. I am with you on making stuff, maybe I will try to make a plugger/aerator--any ideas? J

/ lawn rollers #12  
I know what you mean, I'm having a hard time finding a good box blade that is 5ft. used. I was thinking of welding up some type of sleeve that would have plug cutters on that would fit over my roller. I will have to look at one to see how to make the cutters.

18-30445-von.gif

/ lawn rollers
I have had pretty good luck finding what I need (aerator, box blade, snowblower, seeder, loader, sprayer and mower) at www.easternfarmmachinery.com the local dealers couldn't match their price even with shipping.