leaf vacs

/ leaf vacs #1  

Roadkill95

Silver Member
Tractor
none now
Anyone know of a leaf vac system that will work with a 3pth and rear pto.?

/ leaf vacs #5  
I only looked at the one for a Massey (almost bought it). Roadkill95 didn't mention the tractor make.

/ leaf vacs #6  
loulblades said:
I only looked at the one for a Massey (almost bought it). Roadkill95 didn't mention the tractor make.

There's several out there, but it's hard to make a recomendation without a filled in profile to know what he's going to use it on.

/ leaf vacs
KENNYD
Its on the site don't know how much yet comes with the wagon. I need something that has the remote feature for flower beds and such.

/ leaf vacs #9  
Speaking of Leaf/grass catching, I nailed this photo off the web some time ago...perhaps got it here. This looks pretty slick and more manuverable/unloadable than a trailer set up.

Having been a carpenter, this thing looks pretty easy to duplicate (out of plywood and Gorilla Glue for the box and angle steel for a mount for my old 5 hp leaf blower and the frame). I would only have to buy the "boot" and hose and rig hose connections to the blower.

Anyone know anything about this grass catcher in the photo? It sticks in my head that it was a kubota accessory from the UK market.

If I built this would the assist from a 5hp blower be enough to handle the output from a 60" kubota MMM deck? thoughts?

Attachments

• P1010014 (Small).JPG
    P1010014 (Small).JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 677
  • P1010008 (Small).JPG
    P1010008 (Small).JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 374
   / leaf vacs #10  
Like this one?

Attachments

• Sweeper.jpg
    Sweeper.jpg