Leaking front end loader cylinder

/ Leaking front end loader cylinder #21  
been there, done that... for the next guy

..........or twist your truck key, drive to a good dealer or hyd shop and buy them in minutes

These are common everyday seals to those in the know, nothing special

/ Leaking front end loader cylinder #22  
..........or twist your truck key, drive to a good dealer or hyd shop and buy them in minutes

These are common everyday seals to those in the know, nothing special

I agree, take the low road.

In my case, I'm rebuilding my used 2003 Kubota BX22 I bought with backhoe and loader and replacing all the seals. I've got the time. Shopped around for the sets and bought thru Fluid Power Shop. I ordered some wipers directly thru Martin that are made out of their new 2150 material that holds up a lot better to moisture (I'm in FL). The urethane seals and wipers had just crumbled and fallen apart from moisture and was a big problem. Those were for the backhoe and it was all metric. The front loader cylinders are in inches and I looked up the wipers to see if I could get them from Martin but no luck and they are only available in Nitrile (which may be ok). FPS didn't have the sets so I bought the OEM Kubota sets thru lawneq for 10% below list with some other parts (had a bad rod). They said business has quadrupled on parts during the virus with everyone home working on their stuff (years from now someone will wonder what I'm talking about, that's good). Except for the wipers, all the rest of the seals I purchased were the standard OEM or same.

Good luck to all of you and be safe.

/ Leaking front end loader cylinder #23  

Timken National Seals 240356 - Nitrile Oil Seal - 24 Design, Single Lip without Spring, 1.2500 in Shaft, 1.6970 in OD, 0.1875 in Width, Nitrile, 24​

/ Leaking front end loader cylinder #24  
Case 1530 skidloader kits are $120. each, and you only need 3 of the parts of the 4 they send! Cylinders are 3" bore, but still kinda high!

/ Leaking front end loader cylinder #25  
Your local dealer will probably have parts as cheap as any kubota parts dealer online.

Messicks is a good source for parts and diagrams. But my dealer is usually similar in price. And tax is cheaper than shipping usually unless its a really expensive part
Messick's beat the hell out of my dealers prices