Leaking Hydraulic Line - Same Repair 3 Times

/ Leaking Hydraulic Line - Same Repair 3 Times #21  
This is the exact line that is cracking on the 1860....does this have a Technical Service Bulletin number or anything I could give to the service department to aid in the repair? It's back at the dealer right now for the fourth line replacement.:(

My guess is AG028-10 based on the picture, it refers to that.

/ Leaking Hydraulic Line - Same Repair 3 Times
Yes...that's the same line that is leaking on mine as well. The leak seems to develop at near the fitting ("050" on the diagram).

Pretty sure my dealer knows about this bulletin. He has replaced the line with the new kit several times.....but the new kit doesn't seem to fix the problem.

Hello all. Resurrecting this old thread. I was working in the yard this weekend. Moving some fill, leveling some topsoil, etc. The line is leaking again!! Back to the dealer it goes.

/ Leaking Hydraulic Line - Same Repair 3 Times #25  
I have a BX2660 with the same issue. I'm on mt third line in 2 1/2 years. On mine the tubing cracks just within the nut area. I replaced it the first time. The dealer the second time. The first and second time the dealer also covered the lost hydraulic oil. And the third time I replaced it at my cost. I have verified that the fitting alignment and contact surface is not the cause. I'm thinking that its vibration related. I talked with one of the service mechanics at my local dealer and he has seen the problem on occasion on B series tractors but not very often. The next time it fails (Little doubt) I will install a proper hydraulic line or convert the tubing to Swaglok. I'm running a front loader on my tractor and the hydraulic operating pressure has been verified to be within specification. Just one of the little things I need to take care of on an otherwise brilliant little tractor.

/ Leaking Hydraulic Line - Same Repair 3 Times #26  
Dealers have a fix for this not. It is a kit that replaces the metal line with a hose. The cracks were caused by fatigue from the vibration, a hose will end that. If the dealer does not know about the kit, ask them to call the Kubota Tech Line, they will get the dealer the correct part information.

/ Leaking Hydraulic Line - Same Repair 3 Times #27  
Same problem I'm having - Mine is at the dealer for it's third line.

I never did follow up after my situation was resolved. On my last trip to the dealer, he replaced the steel line with a flexible hydraulic line. No problems since.

/ Leaking Hydraulic Line - Same Repair 3 Times #29  
All fixed by dealer under warranty - replaced the hard line with a rubber one.

/ Leaking Hydraulic Line - Same Repair 3 Times #30  
I had the same line burst in my B3200 twice. I was doing a lot of tiller work, but not abusing the tractor. After the 2nd burst, my dealer replaced it with a heavy duty fitting and flexible line. That was 2 summers ago and I haven't had a problem since. Having a good dealer is the most important thing. My batter died a couple of weeks ago ( 9 days past warranty). My dealer came out to my house and fixed it anyways at no charge. Now, he has a customer for life and I recommend him to everyone that will listen.