LED LIGHTING REVIEW

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #11  
I think I may order a set of the 27W for my L4400. Thanks guys for the Ebay links.

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW
I wanted the low amperage draw also.
i'm posative you'll like them.
Tom

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #13  
I just mounted a pair of the 27W version on the ROPS of my 3320. I used u bolts and a piece of scrap metal to allow them to easily be pointed to the front or rear. I was going to mount 2 front and 2 rear, but did not want an extra switch to select which I wanted to use. I felt al four own would be blinding when looking to the rear.

JB

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW
new tractor 325.JPG
Great!
I have the rear work lights wired to the main headlight circuit so they come on with the headlights.(factory wire under seat)
The front set is wired to the canopy 12v source for my radio and are switch activated.
I installed a female power jack in the switch box to back feed power to charge the batterywith a battery maintainer when parked.
I didn't want to lift the hood all the time to hook up the trickle charger.
enjoy your new lights.
Tom

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #15  
I've done the same thing with my trickle charger. Used a 2 prong plug like what some older trailer connectors used for the charger so I don't have to pop the hood all of the time etc. Another plug is hanging out for a block heater also. I've got LED lights from tractorhelp.com mounted to my loader and they seem to do very well in the snow and keep the fluffy white stuff melted off.

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #16  
Are they flood or spot? The link says flood/spot

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW
Both my 18 watt and the 27 watt are flood pattern.
you might inquire if there are spot pattern available if that is what you want.
you would have to click the link to " ask seller a question".
unless there is some reflector being used the led emits a flood pattern.
i have some led flashlights that are a spot beam.
they have a deep reflector to concentrate the light into the spot beam.
these have no reflectors.
tom

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW
glad to hear that.
i taped a thermocouple to the lens of the light and turned them on.
the lights do produce some heat but not alot.
more than likely by design. thus the heat sinks on the back of the lights.
it will improve the life of the electronics. also to keep the light from pressuring up.
a company out there makes high wattage led bulbs for maglite flashlights. some customers have had heat and pressure build up so high it cracked the lens of the flashlight. i have never seen the damage but read about it.
most led bulbs for maglite flashlights are max 3 watt. i think it was a 5 watt version that caused heat and pressure problems.
there are different leds that produce light. the newest leds are a tiny square flat chip on a circuit board. these are the ones that produce the brightest light.

High-Power-LED.jpg

tom

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #19  
Dooley are these spot lights or flood lights? I just recently installed two lights and the turned out to be spot lights and I really need flood lights. Would love to see a night picture of these in action.

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW
I think i said in one of the early threads mine are flood pattern.
both sets are flood pattern.
there are no reflectors to concentrate the light into a spot.
do yours have some sort of reflector to make the spot beam?
can you post a picture ot the lens front.

new tractor 327.JPG
Tom