LED tractor lighting......

/ LED tractor lighting...... #3  
Following

/ LED tractor lighting...... #4  
I put 2 on mine. 1 front and 1 back on brackets I made. I bought mine off Ebay from different place. If I recall they were around $50-60 each and free shipping.
I see lots of them now for $34-60 with free shipping.

Attachments

• DSCN1687 (Large).JPG
    DSCN1687 (Large).JPG
    297.4 KB · Views: 701
  • DSCN1092 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1092 (Small).JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 657
   / LED tractor lighting...... #5  
I just changed over to a small LED bar, the center was spot while 2 sides were flood.
This was to replace a 4" halogen flood and it does a much better job of practical lighting and at much lower current draw.

Out cuts really like LED lighting as generally charging current is limited.
Also high amps steals HP from your working HP.

/ LED tractor lighting...... #6  
   / LED tractor lighting...... #7  
WOW Only $99.00 for a 24" light, if you fast it's not so bad, least it's not $100.00 good thing I only need two sets. What ever happen to the $19.99 as seen on TV........ Now if I can just find a bright flashing warning light to let me know I have the blanking brake on while driving my tractor, I'll buy one yesterday.

/ LED tractor lighting...... #8  
Bought an 18W light and installed it like this:
image-XL.jpg

Bent the metal bracket going under branches a few times and 3D printed another.
IMG_2361-XL.jpg

Broke that as well, so I went to a slightly longer, 36W unit above with metal brackets at each end. This way I can mount it on top of the ROPS, or underneath when in the woods.

/ LED tractor lighting...... #9  
When I bought my Mahindra 5035 back in 2011, I put some 27w LED's on the ROPS. Lot's of light for the current draw over the stock halogen work light. I also converted my brake and turn/flashers over to LED, then put them back stock after they constantly got covered in snow in the winter. I added two turn/flashers higher up on the back, and ended up using the stock turn/tail orange bulb...but added LED COB lights inside the fixture [ flat panel LED arrays ] to add lumens to those flashers. The stock lights provide enough heat to keep the lens fairly clear during snow storms.

/ LED tractor lighting...... #10