LED Tractor Lighting

/ LED Tractor Lighting #21  
yea, I went with the Rigid Industries D2 HD series. Made in USA. I'm happy with them. But they are expensive, I may go with a set of cheapies for the rear lighting.

/ LED Tractor Lighting #22  
LEDs don't cause RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) at all. So it doesn't matter if they are good Crees or cheap ones. All the problems come from the power supplies. Most modern power supplies switch on & off extremely fast to drop the voltage, usually at near radio frequencies. Poor design and shielding let all that RFI out. Generally better lights (like with Cree LEDs) have better power supplies, but not always.

Both of my cheap bars cause some RFI. One isn't to bad, but degrades radio reception a bit. The other degrades radio reception a lot. Some ferrite beads help a bit, but dealing with RFI outside of the power supply is always a crap shoot & usually less successful.

/ LED Tractor Lighting #23  
LEDs don't cause RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) at all. So it doesn't matter if they are good Crees or cheap ones. All the problems come from the power supplies. Most modern power supplies switch on & off extremely fast to drop the voltage, usually at near radio frequencies. Poor design and shielding let all that RFI out. Generally better lights (like with Cree LEDs) have better power supplies, but not always.

Both of my cheap bars cause some RFI. One isn't to bad, but degrades radio reception a bit. The other degrades radio reception a lot. Some ferrite beads help a bit, but dealing with RFI outside of the power supply is always a crap shoot & usually less successful.

Agreed, the actual LED chip itself does not cause the interference. Much better explained than in my post. The point being, buying a device with CREE LEDs does not mean that it痴 going to be a better device.

/ LED Tractor Lighting #24  
My friend also encountered such a problem, and I advised her to use LED lamps, there are also waterproof. It has low power consumption, no ultraviolet radiation, they are durable, LED lamps are environmentally safe. I think this is the best and easiest option.
I have a snow blower with a built-in lamp, and yes, it is really convenient. You can see different snow blowers here HomeExpertReviews – The Best Place for All Things Home, and maybe you'll have new ideas on how best to equip your tractor Power-Smart-DB5023.jpg