LED Trailer Light's

/ LED Trailer Light's #1  

jrepp44

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSTC
I want to replace my old corroded incandescent lights with LED's. Any recommendations on good lights or light kits? Thanks.

/ LED Trailer Light's #2  
   / LED Trailer Light's #3  
Dont buy chinese crap. My brother renovated a dumptrailer, installed LED lights from a china import shop thinking he never had to check lights before hitting the road, again. Turns out the soldering of the LEDs on the circuit boards, cant take the vibration of driving on the road. On one rear light only a few LEDs still burn, only after 3 years of limited use

/ LED Trailer Light's #4  
Also be sure they will fit.
My Hudson trailer has the light "boxed" in and I haven't found a 4" LED tail light that fits. I called Hudson and they said they didn't know of one.

/ LED Trailer Light's #5  
I switched to LED lights on 2 of my trailers and I'm glad I did. I'm not sure what brand they are. I picked them up at my local trailer dealer.

The only issue was the cost. The LED's were about $35 each, compared to about $7 each.

/ LED Trailer Light's #6  
I always find that going to some place like Autozone or an auto parts store helps get the imagination going on what you think you'd like. Then go from there. Trailer lights aren't difficult. Just match up the colors!

/ LED Trailer Light's #7  
I changed 100's. Cheap to expensive they have all worked the same, GREAT!

Chris

/ LED Trailer Light's #8  
I to was going for LED lights ,but as often as the trailer comes back without them;I will stick with harbor freights cheap knock em off type. Loading or unloading always gets one and I am down to only being able to knock one off when backing up.

/ LED Trailer Light's #10  
What about a led replacement 1157 bulb?