Left rear tire is locked up

/ Left rear tire is locked up #1  

RagMan56

Tractor
traMontana1956
Mitsubishi MT372 and I cannot get the left rear tire to roll; I am trying to tow/move it to work on it. Is there a brake line the needs bled? What else could cause it?

/ Left rear tire is locked up #2  
On many tractors the left and right brakes can be activated separately via two separate pedals. There are only brakes on the rear wheels. There is usually a link to tie the two pedals together. It is also possible your differential lock is jammed. Drive is normally on the right wheel and the differential lock adds drive to the left wheel.

/ Left rear tire is locked up #3  
Mitsubishi MT372 and I cannot get the left rear tire to roll; I am trying to tow/move it to work on it. Is there a brake line the needs bled? What else could cause it?
No brake lines or dif lock involved. Your tractor should be very similar to many other Asian compacts. Dry, mechanical brakes. The brake units will be just forward of the rear axles. Look under the tractor and you will see a rod connected to a short lever on the outer brake housing. Disconnect that rod from the brake lever. Then see if the lever will move either way and rotate the shaft going into the brake. If that's rusted and seized up the brakes may be bound up keeping the axle and wheel from turning. If needed, that whole brake assembly can be removed for servicing. Remove the six bolts, then overcome the accumulation of rust and crud inside, and it SHOULD come out.

/ Left rear tire is locked up
Your were 100% on the linkage call. Took out the connection and the brake swivel was stuck; i had to hammer it to rotate it. Still locked up but progress. This MT 372 hasn't run in two years so I am starting from scratch on getting it rolling. Thanks.