Leinbach ?'s and opinions

/ Leinbach ?'s and opinions #1  

DaryleD

Silver Member
Tractor
BX 2660, NH Workmaster 55
Saw a 7' leinbach landscape rake for $750. I have two questions:
1. Did someone buy out leinbach?
2. Is the price too high? It seems they were selling less than that new. It is in good shape looking at the picture.
3. Can you get parts for their stuff?
Whoops, that's 3 questions. ha, ha

/ Leinbach ?'s and opinions #2  
IIRC Leinbach was bought by Everything Attachments......They (Leinbach) made "good stuff" I have several of their attachments....purchased via EA 10 years ago...before that buyout I guess.??

Cheers,
Mike

/ Leinbach ?'s and opinions #3  
All of the implements at my local farm and home stores have gone way up , some have doubled in price from 2 yrs ago

/ Leinbach ?'s and opinions #4  
Can you get parts for Leinbach's stuff?

Few implements are more generic than Landscape Rakes.

You probably have ample LR parts sources in New Hampshire.

Agri Supply is the go-to source in the South for general/generic implement parts......all you have to do is measure accurately.

/ Leinbach ?'s and opinions
Jeff, Thank you for your reply. I am sure that I can buy tines and I can weld any framework issues, but I'm not sure if tines are something that are all the same as far as hole sizes and such or if I would have to drill out ( or try to in the hard spring steel ) to be able to mount new ones if needed.

/ Leinbach ?'s and opinions #6  
It's a heavy, well built rake. I loaned out my 7' Lienbach rake a few years ago to a neighbor. He lost a tine, I could not find a replacement, so I simply moved the outermost tine to the spot missing a tine. Fortunately a few weeks later the neighbor found the missing tine.

/ Leinbach ?'s and opinions #7  
ETA use to sell Leinbach gear. But I don't think the bought out Leinbach. Leinbach did go out of business a few years back. Most of their gear used commodity parts you can usually source elsewhere.

/ Leinbach ?'s and opinions
JJT and Fallon, Thank for your responses. I ended up missing out on the rake. I appreciate your feedback.

/ Leinbach ?'s and opinions #9  
IIRC Leinbach was bought by Everything Attachments......They (Leinbach) made "good stuff" I have several of their attachments....purchased via EA 10 years ago...before that buyout I guess.??

Cheers,
Mike
I need a bridge or hoop for my Leinbach auger, purchased in mid 90's. This part connects to the lift arms and mounted to the boom. Everything Attachments does not have one. Used will be okay.
Leinbach auger hoop.jpg
Suggestions greatly appreciated.

/ Leinbach ?'s and opinions #10  
I need a bridge or hoop for my Leinbach auger, purchased in mid 90's.
This is going to sound strange but here goes.

Purchase a quick hitch Cat 1 Quick Hitch-3-Point Quick Hitch | Agri Supply and weld 2 pieces of angle iron below where the top link would attach. Ignore the quick hitch parts or remove them if they do not work for you.

Check to see if the quick hitch will give you the reach that you need. Check around for cheaper quick hitches as I just used the first picture I found.