Lent

/ Lent #1  

milkman

Elite Member
Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
Tractor
BX2200, BCS 735
Well tomorrow is ash wednesday,and I was trying to find something to give up. I was reading the post on Pats Quick Hitch, and thught..... Naaahhhhh, no way could I do that.

/ Lent #2  
Hey Milkman,

Come on over my place...how about we give up milk for Lent??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Lent #3  
I was thinking of giving up FISH for lent, but when I mentioned it to the parish priest he didn't seem amused. . . then again my wife asked he blessed the crops by dancing naked around a campfire during a full moon, so I was taken off the hook and he is now not amused with her.

/ Lent #4  
I think I'll do what a friend is doing,

Give up New Year Resolutions for Lent.

/ Lent #5  
Milkman:

Last time I "lent" something out, when I got it back it looked "lent"!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Lent #6  
You could give up religion for lent and that would resolve all the issues with the priest. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Lent #7  
<font color="red">"Last time I "lent" something out, when I got it back it looked "lent"!!!" </font>

Everytime I use the dryer, I clean the lint trap. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Lent #8  
I've been thinking about this for quite awhile. It seems that every year, I have difficulty in determining what I should give up for Lent. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I think I've finally figured it out! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm going to give up giving up things!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Lent #9  
Golfgar,
You have the soloution. I used to have that quandry on news years resoloutions. A few years ago I made a news year resoloution to make no more news years resoloutions. Problem solved.

/ Lent #10  
slowrev . . . I hope you can stick to that resolution.

All . . . did you ever think that giving up is for quitters and we were probably all raised not to be quitters when we were little, so why start now?