/ Let it snow...
Last one..

Attachments

• 465138-3.jpg
    465138-3.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 332
   / Let it snow... #4  
Nice!

I have the Puma 54" in green! It's a nice snowblower, quiet and well designed. Watch out for that chute rotation crank though when you lift the blower with the 3ph! I almost got hit in the back of my seat or even could have catch my back if I had not been sitting strait in the seat /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I want to get a cab for this next winter (you need a cab with a snowblower unless you don't mind becoming a snowman every time you use it /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif) and I'm also "planning" to get the hydraulic chute rotating kit. Of course I will have to get a 3rd SCV installed! Bummer I should have listened when the TBN folks said to get that 3rd SCV when buying the tractor!

Hypernix

/ Let it snow...
"3rd SCV"

Hummm, ok what does that mean?

Sorry, after three years I'm still a newbee.
-Terry

/ Let it snow... #6  
Hydraulic outlet,used to rotate the chute once a cylinder is isntalled. Pretty much compulsory once you put a cab on the tractor,you are just gonna love the blower,just check out from which way the wind blows or you will get caught in your own personnal snowstorm.

/ Let it snow... #7  
Is this an omen? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

That is a nice setup. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Let it snow... #8  
Remember to keep an eye on the chain and adjust it properly. I am going to have to remove a link or two from mine before this winter since it has stretched so much that there is no adjustment left.

/ Let it snow... #9  
SCV for JD folks is hydraulic remotes for everyone else. Its the quick connects on the back of the tractor.