Let's Help Kioti survive well

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well
Re: Let\'s Help Kioti survive well

DAP/Doug, I've been in daily contact with some of the people at Kioti regarding some things on their website that are being corrected. I've mentioned getting information up on the new CKs and will try to find out something for you next week. Seems most of the effort for the website right now is getting all the info up for the new LK3054XS. I don't know if you know it, but Kioti is not really forthcoming about listing prices on the web and I may not be able to find out, but I'll try. Will have to be next week though as they do go home now and then! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #22  

John,
The 3054xs is now on the Kioti website.
The pictures of the 3054xs TLB look impressive.
www.kiotitractor.com

Thanks Vince, I just came from there and happened to see it. You're right, it does look impressive. I love the changes they made in gear shifts and they have increased the power to the PTO getting much closer to net engine power than before or in some other tractor models. This is probably going to be a good seller again with these changes. More room to operate! They gotta love it. John

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #24  

John

I have sent my small but to the point thots on my little dynamo CK20H TLB and it has been posted on the Kiotitractor.com website. They said they would send me complimentary Kioti hat and a jar of kimchee.

I also put in a plug in for TractorByNet.com and told all to visit the website to see what I have done with my tractor. I expect that type of national advertisement for TBN should get me a size large orange T-shirt and orange TBN hat. Hint hint Muhammad! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #25  

Hey you bumped my testimonial off Kioti's main page /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #26  

<font color="blue">Hey you bumped my testimonial off Kioti's main page </font>

Rofl, that was not my intent but thats funny. Now I would like some orange TBN pants, sox and shoes to go with my outfit. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well alright Dewave! Good review. Hey Vince, I never even made it to the first page, so don't complain! You had your 15 minutes, or was that 15 days of fame? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Dewave, I'm glad you added the TBN in there so more people will be able to find out about tractors. I know I saw TBN many times before I realized there was a disscussion group worthy of visiting. It comes up in all kinds of searches, but knowing what all is here took a closer look which I didn't do right away. Thanks for adding your thoughts, our help should sell some Kiotis and keep it going which will help us all when it comes to resale IMHO. John
CK20Action

Well, it's been quite a while since we had any new testimonials put up on the Kioti site (www.kioti.com, click on testimonials at the top).
A lot of new Kioti owners out there should be able to give some good opinions on their new tractors. If you are the first to give a testimonial on a given tractor, like the CK25/30, Kioti will send you a little gift for your troubles. How about yoyo or some other new CK25 or CK30 owner? Write it well, and it may replace the homepage review that's on there now. Remember that the better Kioti does, the more likely they'll be around for us in the future! John

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #29  

Just noticed this thread. How is Kioti doing with its dealerships? Do they publish any statistics? I called the local dealership recently to inquire about the (Midwest) Kioti-branded aerator. This was the same dealership where I demo'd the CK20, and it's pretty good-sized. They had dropped the line.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just noticed this thread. How is Kioti doing with its dealerships? Do they publish any statistics? I called the local dealership recently to inquire about the (Midwest) Kioti-branded aerator. This was the same dealership where I demo'd the CK20, and it's pretty good-sized. They had dropped the line. )</font>
Or the line had dropped them. Kioti has, for the last couple of years, been trying to weed out problem and low-producing dealers. In the beginning, from what I can discover, there were all manner of problems with dealers misrepresenting Kioti as Kubota and other urban legends that got Kioti into litigation. They have continually attempted to eliminate problem dealers. I'm not saying the one you went to was, but it's quite possible. My Kioti dealer has been selling loads of Kioties with the exception of the most recent move that caused a lot of backorders anyway.
I will attempt to find out the latest figures from my contact at Kioti regarding dealerships.
You may be able to get a Kioti aerator through any of the dealers we have as memebers here like Sweettractors, Depratt, Wallace, Virgil, Bigtractor and more. Most have reasonable shipping and offer good prices. John