Let's post our Made in USA tool finds (yard sales, old store stock, auctions etc)

/ Let's post our Made in USA tool finds (yard sales, old store stock, auctions etc) #451  
Trying to find an older US made 3/4” complete socket set. I have some random pieces, needt a full set with a large/long ratchet.
That’s a tall task. I’ve been to dozens of estate sales and haven’t found many 3/4 sockets. Maybe some farm auctions. Most people have little use for 3/4 compared to 1/2 and 3/8, so there were probably quite a few less sets produced.

I hope you find them, good luck!

/ Let's post our Made in USA tool finds (yard sales, old store stock, auctions etc) #452  
That’s a tall task. I’ve been to dozens of estate sales and haven’t found many 3/4 sockets. Maybe some farm auctions. Most people have little use for 3/4 compared to 1/2 and 3/8, so there were probably quite a few less sets produced.

I hope you find them, good luck!
You have to go to estate sales where the property was a farm or there was a machine shop owner, etc.

/ Let's post our Made in USA tool finds (yard sales, old store stock, auctions etc) #453  
May have already been posted but Harry Epstein carry’s a bunch of USA made tools.