Texas - from the brush and pear to the piney woods
Tractor
John Deere 110 TLB, Diamond C 19LPX GN trailer
These are just a few I had handy.

IMG_0124.JPG

/ Let's see your knife. #2  
Here's my favorite one.IMG_9140.JPG

/ Let's see your knife. #4  
Here is a picture of the same knife I have carried every day for the last 30 years. I just retired it a few months ago to a place of honor (my top dresser drawer) and bought an exact replacement. I also bought one for each of my kids. Simple knife and long lasting. Very handy.

Victorinox florist and grafting knife.

31M9rbr7AlL.jpg

/ Let's see your knife. #5  
Here is a picture of the same knife I have carried every day for the last 30 years. I just retired it a few months ago to a place of honor (my top dresser drawer) and bought an exact replacement. I also bought one for each of my kids. Simple knife and long lasting. Very handy.

Victorinox florist and grafting knife.

View attachment 497501
I have carried a Victorinox with 8 attachments (the one with scissors, phillips screwdriver, bottle opener/ can opener, awl, loop thingy and flat blade screwdriver and of course the toothpick and tweezers and two blades) for over a decade. I had a larger one previous to that but lost it and never could find a replacement of the same model. I used to carry the mini Swiss army knife when I worked in an office, the scissors and small blade were perfect for opening letters. That and finger nail clippers were my daily carry.
I have a Schrade still in the box that I have had for 10 years or so, but cant part with my Swiss army knife and it's multi-tool for all the various things that I can do with it.

/ Let's see your knife. #6  
My shotty wanted a knife of his own, so I got him a surplus Lancay M9
A9F9677A-E509-4B47-860D-5BAB39A195EE.JPG
I don't carry this much anymore, but it's a keeper.
BE6F0146-45F7-4D81-BFD7-CA2AF9E12960.JPG