Let's See Your Workbench

/ Let's See Your Workbench #31  
went out to the shop to take a picture of mine but I could not find it maybe later.

Yes, mine does similar tricks - takes days to find it again.

/ Let's See Your Workbench #32  
Shopfox workbench leg set $159 plus Grizzly 72x30 inch maple top 1.75 inches thick $199 both purchased from Grizzly. I have owned two of these, the best workbench leg set value out there, Heavy Duty is not an understatement.

dp.jpg

t8.jpg

/ Let's See Your Workbench #33  
Workbench??????--Whats that??? thanks; sonny580

/ Let's See Your Workbench #34  
My pole barn is going to be built in the next couple months and I've been contemplating different work bench options. I was hoping you guys could give me some ideas. So let's see 'em!!!

This is my little shop, the tops are 2x12 syp, the doors, rail & styles are spruce, all have 3 coats of poly for durability, I also put full access sliders in as storage in a small area was critical.003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg

/ Let's See Your Workbench #36  
I agree, Bird

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Let's See Your Workbench #37  
Thanks guy's. I do believe you both have a good space to accomplish your desires, mine is a place to just let it loose and enjoy, this took me 1-1/2 years to complete and I still find myself looking at ways to make it more efficient.

/ Let's See Your Workbench #40  
went out to the shop to take a picture of mine but I could not find it maybe later.

Yes, mine does similar tricks - takes days to find it again.

My bench can really hide from me, I can never see the top, and I think it moves somewhere else while I am looking for it! :laughing:

It is an old gurney with the top removed, and a 8' solid door on it.
P4130005.JPG

I put everything on casters, so they can be stored pushed together in a small space, then pulled out with room to use it, when needed.
P4130001.JPG P4130007.JPG P4130011.JPG P4130012.JPG P4130014.JPG