Mowing Level (soon to be lawn) with tiller, disc or box blade?

/ Level (soon to be lawn) with tiller, disc or box blade? #21  
I recently started mowing more and more land around my house to have a nice lawn. It’s about four acres, the rest I brush hog. It was pasture land and is rough on the kidneys and back so I want to level it. Should I start with a pto tiller, disc or box blade? I have access to all three. I’ll finish it with an eight foot piece of railroad track that’s heavy and flat. Thanks in advance!
Have you considered a Harley rake ( power rake)? I run a 6 foot one on 3 point hitch and power angle from a Kubota M59. Great for leveling ground and removing rocks at the same time. I use a 9 foot box blade on the driveway and the Harley rake for leveling landscaped areas. Leaves area ready for grass seed.

/ Level (soon to be lawn) with tiller, disc or box blade?
Have you considered a Harley rake ( power rake)? I run a 6 foot one on 3 point hitch and power angle from a Kubota M59. Great for leveling ground and removing rocks at the same time. I use a 9 foot box blade on the driveway and the Harley rake for leveling landscaped areas. Leaves area ready for grass seed.

I’ve seen a few videos on the Harley rake but I don’t know much about them. I’ll do some research. Thanks for your input!

/ Level (soon to be lawn) with tiller, disc or box blade? #23  
It just occurred to me and rarely anyone mentions them, if the ground you are trying to level is not dried clay hardpack/hardpan, the best tool for the job is to rent a power harrow.

The power harrow is pto driven and vertically mulches or stirs the ground rather than lifting it like a tiller/cultivator/disc does.

Or use it after tilling/disc/etc to break up the big chunks.

The other similar tool is a mulching flail but I rarely ever hear about anyone rent them out. View attachment 705340
TS52_powerharrow_Showroom__34832.1620831990.jpg

/ Level (soon to be lawn) with tiller, disc or box blade? #24  
The other picture that didnt want to load above
images.jpeg-19.jpg

/ Level (soon to be lawn) with tiller, disc or box blade?
It just occurred to me and rarely anyone mentions them, if the ground you are trying to level is not dried clay hardpack/hardpan, the best tool for the job is to rent a power harrow.

The power harrow is pto driven and vertically mulches or stirs the ground rather than lifting it like a tiller/cultivator/disc does.

Or use it after tilling/disc/etc to break up the big chunks.

The other similar tool is a mulching flail but I rarely ever hear about anyone rent them out. View attachment 705340View attachment 705341

I just watched a video on a power harrow and that looks really cool. I’ve never seen one before. I do however have a lot of clay here in Northern Louisiana and Monday morning I’m going to start tilling. My plan is to till then rake. Then, rinse and repeat until most of the grass is gone and in the burn pile. I’ll drag until hopefully I have smooth terrain. Thanks for your input again!