Backhoe Liberty BH USA or China made?

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #62  
Backhoe from Liberty backhoes arrived Monday night. Came nicely framed and secured on a long pallet. The nicest UPS delivery man helped me unload it. I had a little time to install it on my tractor Tuesday . Too muddy to take out and test now. Seems to be a decent backhoe from what I see so far.

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #63  
Backhoe from Liberty backhoes arrived Monday night. Came nicely framed and secured on a long pallet. The nicest UPS delivery man helped me unload it. I had a little time to install it on my tractor Tuesday . Too muddy to take out and test now. Seems to be a decent backhoe from what I see so far.

Photos aren't loading for some reason! :confused3: :D

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #64  
Good to hear that you got yours.

I've filed a complaint with the BBB over the partial refund they promised me for all the hassle. Liberty told me it was credited to my account two weeks ago but it never was. They've now stopped responding to my emails about it.

I have no real complaints about the hoe but Liberty has made this a very negative experience from a customer's standpoint.

I suggest that anyone still thinking of ordering from Liberty correspond through email so you have a record of all the promises made. Lucky for me I did and have paperwork to back up my claims.

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #65  
A few pics of backhoe delivery and what it looks like on my 3320.

image-3058496183.jpg

image-3007445472.jpg

image-180442883.jpg

image-731136677.jpg

image-368103490.jpg

Hopefully the pics upload ok.

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #66  
I tried unit out for a few minutes before I had to takeoff on vacation and it seemed to work ok. Still haven't heard anything on when chipper will arrive. Got email awhile back that due to me waiting, they are extending warranty out to 4 years for free. I will be saving all corespondence.

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #67  
Got email awhile back that due to me waiting, they are extending warranty out to 4 years for free. I will be saving all corespondence.

I can't even imagine what trying to get warranty service out of these guys would be like.

Still waiting for my promised $125 refund....

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #68  
Just to let you guys know I cancelled my liberty bh and found another called mateng 7600bh got it from tractorman.us they sell on eBay. $400 cheaper and ordered it on a Tuesday and had it at home the following Monday. I had to pick it up at a local roadway terminal (no problem) Free shipping though. I,m very happy with this one

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #69  
I ordered my Liberty 7' backhoe with thumb & ripper on 17 Dec/2013 and they notified me of shipment 6hrs later and kept me in loop once or twice per day to where it was daily, until I received it, in my yard... on 30 Dec/2013 in Nova Scotia Canada.( aprox 2600 mi. away, [180mi from Boston])

Absolutely no complaints it is a awesome backhoe( works well & well built), and service was excellent.