life with a B2650

/ life with a B2650
but everything for the bucket has arrived as of this afternoon, so tomorrow i will probably do that and then bring it home, or maybe wed. pics to follow that

/ life with a B2650
with some help from my wife we added 2 5/16 hooks, a 2" receiver tube, painted kubota orange from tractor supply which is close but doesn't quite match

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

/ life with a B2650 #23  
Your wife do the welding? Tell her great job ! She’s handy to have around. I have to do all the welding at my place

/ life with a B2650
Your wife do the welding? Tell her great job ! She’s handy to have around. I have to do all the welding at my place

she was getting stir crazy watching the baby so she took a break to do some welding. she did the hooks i did the tube.

/ life with a B2650 #25  
That’s great. I love to weld for relaxation from time to time. Sounds silly but I enjoy it. Better than sitting in a saloon I guess

/ life with a B2650
not me and no pictures, but my wife used the tractor yesterday to pull out a car that was stuck from our yard. she hosted an event for the master gardeners she teaches at our house and though they weren't supposed to park on the yard they did and one got quite stuck. i am quite proud of her.

/ life with a B2650
spent part of today adding hydraulics to the FEL, using the rear remote. spend ~230 for two lines,then wire tied them to the tractor and FEL frame. after a few leaks they are working well. the location is not as intutive as the the remotes on my JD

IMG_1450.JPG

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

/ life with a B2650
last week i tried and failed to buy a 48" single lid grapple at auction, then i tried to buy a 66" single lid and i was going to cut it down to 50" failed at that too. so today I used the 74" 700+ grapple for a little clean up. it is way too big for the little B2650, though it worked.

IMG_1437.JPG

IMG_1447.JPG

IMG_1448.JPG

IMG_1449.JPG

/ life with a B2650 #29  
LOL, yes a 700 lb Grapple wouldn't leave you much lifting force at all to do any work. I'm planning to go one of 2 ways, EA grapple that is around 300 lbs as a first choice, or one of the grapple as on deals that installs to your bucket. The second choice is around 300 lbs on top of the weight of your factory 60" bucket, but can be done for $900-ish versus the EA grapple for around $1800.

/ life with a B2650 #30  
I was thinking maybe going with pallet forks and grapple? I have lots of brush to clean up and started to do some logging by the house so bucket isn't very useful moving large logs around. Although with the new chains and spacers I was able to pull some large green logs out into the field. 👍