Lift kit for tractor

/ Lift kit for tractor
One last thought....I like the 4 in 1 bucket idea best. I just have to figure out how to hook up the additional hydraulics. Mine didn't come with any auxiliary hydraulic connections.

And yes I would have a hard time digging a trench to lower the trailer. The two farms that we remove manure from bi-weekly would frown on the idea of the trench seeing that it would fill with water and make a mud pit. BUT the biggest issue is on a landscape job site where I need to load debris into the trailer I could only load from the rear with the dump trailer doors open.

Here is a short video of the trailer with our leaf removal top on it. The top is removable for when not doing leaf removal. This trailer wears many hats lol.
Leaf vacuum settup - YouTube

/ Lift kit for tractor #42  
One last thought....I like the 4 in 1 bucket idea best. I just have to figure out how to hook up the additional hydraulics. Mine didn't come with any auxiliary hydraulic connections.

And yes I would have a hard time digging a trench to lower the trailer. The two farms that we remove manure from bi-weekly would frown on the idea of the trench seeing that it would fill with water and make a mud pit. BUT the biggest issue is on a landscape job site where I need to load debris into the trailer I could only load from the rear with the dump trailer doors open.

Here is a short video of the trailer with our leaf removal top on it. The top is removable for when not doing leaf removal. This trailer wears many hats lol.
Leaf vacuum settup - YouTube

It wouldn't be hard to add an electric diverter valve to control the 4 in 1 up front. Cost a few hundred bucks.

/ Lift kit for tractor #43  
Something like this 12v electric diverter valve, plus some fittings and hoses, and some wires and a button on the joystick would allow you to make one of your existing joystick motions do double duty. For example, you currently have lift/lower and dump/curl functions on your joystick.

Install this valve out on your loader arms in a safe location (put a guard over it to protect it if necessary). Disconnect your hoses feeding your dump/curl cylinder and connect them to the P1 and P2 ports on this valve. Then run two new hoses to your dump/curl cylinder from the A & B ports on the new valve. Then two more hoses from the C & D ports on the valve to the cylinder(s) on the 4-in-one bucket. Finally, run the wires to the 12V and a momentary or click-on-click-off button mounted on your joystick ball (by your thumb or index finger would be nice).

Then, click the button once and you have normal dump/curl function. Click it again and you can open and close the 4-in-1 bucket. Click again and you're back to dump/curl.

Here's a link to the instructions...
https://www.surpluscenter.com/_MoreSpecs/I9-8602.pdf

And a link to the valve.

12/24 Volt DC 13.2 GPM SAE 8 Solenoid Operated Double Selector Valve | Selector Valves | Hydraulic Valves | Hydraulics | www.surpluscenter.com

/ Lift kit for tractor #44  
Something like this 12v electric diverter valve, plus some fittings and hoses, and some wires and a button on the joystick would allow you to make one of your existing joystick motions do double duty. For example, you currently have lift/lower and dump/curl functions on your joystick.

Install this valve out on your loader arms in a safe location (put a guard over it to protect it if necessary). Disconnect your hoses feeding your dump/curl cylinder and connect them to the P1 and P2 ports on this valve. Then run two new hoses to your dump/curl cylinder from the A & B ports on the new valve. Then two more hoses from the C & D ports on the valve to the cylinder(s) on the 4-in-one bucket. Finally, run the wires to the 12V and a momentary or click-on-click-off button mounted on your joystick ball (by your thumb or index finger would be nice).

Then, click the button once and you have normal dump/curl function. Click it again and you can open and close the 4-in-1 bucket. Click again and you're back to dump/curl.

Here's a link to the instructions...
https://www.surpluscenter.com/_MoreSpecs/I9-8602.pdf

And a link to the valve.

12/24 Volt DC 13.2 GPM SAE 8 Solenoid Operated Double Selector Valve | Selector Valves | Hydraulic Valves | Hydraulics | www.surpluscenter.com
I have the same or very similar valve setup for angling my snow plow.
I have normal loader control, push and hold the button use my loader control to angle the snow plow, release the button and I'm back to normal loader control. HPIM1550.JPG

/ Lift kit for tractor #45  
On Power Tracs we have a third valve on the loader valve that operates the quick attach. But the lever is down by your right knee. The quick attach cylinder hoses have quick disconnects, so if you need to power something like my power angle snow plow, you move the hoses from the quick attach cylinder to the plow cylinder and operate the angling from the knee lever. I'd like to put in an electric solenoid like the one I've linked to and operate it off of the dump/curl circuit with a thumb button mounted into my joystick ball handle. Some day when I have a spare $250-300 I'll do it.

/ Lift kit for tractor #46  
Why don't you have the trailer manufacturer make a drop side for it. Make the top 12" on one or both sides hinge down. Lower it to load and put it up when you are doing everything else. All you need to drop is about 8' section in the center of the side.

/ Lift kit for tractor #49  
It looks to me like the Titan High Dump Bucket would be a lot like this ...