light switch

/ light switch #1  

calfal

Tractor
kubota l275 power king 14/24 kioti ck27
hi again,, i have a work light on the back of ck27,, but cant figure where the switch is,, i have read and re-read owners manual but to no avail.. thanks any help will be appreciated.

/ light switch #2  
:scratchchin: The work light probably operate's from same switch as running/headlamps. Ifin it twas mine I'd hot wire the light to make sure the bulb is good and fixture is grounded. If that check's out,starting at light trace wire back to switch.

/ light switch #3  
hi again,, i have a work light on the back of ck27,, but cant figure where the switch is,, i have read and re-read owners manual but to no avail.. thanks any help will be appreciated.

There is no switch, and traditionally never has been. The rear work lights are usually on the headlight switch buss, and USUALLY rear work lights have their own built in switch as well. So in other words, the rear work light will come on unless the headlights are also on, and the rear work light can be turned off by its own on light switch even though the headlights are still on.

/ light switch
thank you guys for replying,, but as i played with it today, it seems to be a back up light ,, comes on only in reverse,, cant prove it without a wiring diagram,, thanks for the input again

/ light switch #5  
My CK30 didn't have a rear work light so I fitted one. It comes on with the headlights. A work light should come on when you need it, not just in reverse.
Not happy with the headlights though as they are set far too high and can't be adjusted. If you have a loader fitted like I do then they are next to useless unless you lift the loader up high.