Lighting upgrade project(s) - Pic heavy

/ Lighting upgrade project(s) - Pic heavy #11  
Both my M9's are 100% LED and have been for a couple years now. I did have to change the flasher unit to an electronic one however. I have plenty of alternator output and a group 31 starting battery to run everything, my question to the OP is do you?

/ Lighting upgrade project(s) - Pic heavy
I really like the right vs left photometric comparison! It really shows that hot spot in the original light fixture.
The dealer called today and said my beacon wiring kit was in. The dealer is an hour away in the opposite direction of my normal travels so I have to decide to ship the kit here, or make a trip. If I go down to the dealer, I can do some bare root tree shopping also...
I am interested in the ferrite bead filter idea. Any good links to share on the subject?

Dave
I hear ya, same issue with my dealer, 1:15 one way, so bought it off flea-bay to save the gas.

I'll look for some links, I bought a ferrite bead/choke assortment a while back with varying sizes for pretty cheap. I have no idea if any specific brand or spec is better than others, but these are simple clamshell style that clip on to the wire and can be released by lifting the locking tabs.

/ Lighting upgrade project(s) - Pic heavy
Both my M9's are 100% LED and have been for a couple years now. I did have to change the flasher unit to an electronic one however. I have plenty of alternator output and a group 31 starting battery to run everything, my question to the OP is do you?
Yes

/ Lighting upgrade project(s) - Pic heavy #14  
I'm not the OP, but thanks for the reminder that I need a replacement drive belt for the alternator. It squeals a bit just after starting the tractor. I tried tightening the belt, but I don't want to overdo it. I'll probably roughen the v-belt pulley surfaces and try some belt dressing to start, then change the belt if that's not enough. I figure the belt is squealing because the alternator is working hard to get the battery topped up.
As far as power to add the LEDs, the alternator is probably enough. The factory beacon light that is normally on this circuit is likely to be in the same amp draw range as the side lights we are installing.