Lincoln 180 mig pak

/ Lincoln 180 mig pak #11  
HI I have the 180 Lincoln mig Bought it from Canadian tire Many years ago Has always been a very reliable machine and easy to work with. I fitted a Tweeco 180 12' gun to mine and it works well. I think Lincoln may be thinking about dropping them As they are the last of the transformer type? They always seem to be on sale in Canadian tire Last week I almost considered buying
another one On sale for $599 Canadian with an accessory kit Canadian Tire Gives 24 equal monthly payments with no interest
when you use their card Joe

/ Lincoln 180 mig pak
Yes many pictures. I owned ten but someone burnt my garage. I owne 4 others ( shared with brother) and one personally for myself.

/ Lincoln 180 mig pak
Yes I have many.
Pics.
Any pics of the J5? We bought one brand new in 1965 with counterweights on the front and a forklift mast with high volume bucket on the back.

I think I still have the PTO kit on the shelf.

/ Lincoln 180 mig pak #14  
The Lincoln 180 Transformer units are a solid 130 amp output 1/4" machine. Very capable. They will be discontinued. Not sure why but I think the tranny machines are starting to cost more to build than the inverters that easily go 115/230v and multi process that it seems like the "people" want. I've sold and owned a few of them that started out as an SP130 230v. Then the goofy numbers thing happened with all brands where they up the model number but the output stays the same. 180 is really a true 130. $599 is a pretty good price. I think that's what the 130's were back in the early 90's

/ Lincoln 180 mig pak
The Lincoln 180 Transformer units are a solid 130 amp output 1/4" machine. Very capable. They will be discontinued. Not sure why but I think the tranny machines are starting to cost more to build than the inverters that easily go 115/230v and multi process that it seems like the "people" want. I've sold and owned a few of them that started out as an SP130 230v. Then the goofy numbers thing happened with all brands where they up the model number but the output stays the same. 180 is really a true 130. $599 is a pretty good price. I think that's what the 130's were back in the early 90's

I almost wish now you壇 tell me they are no good. I知 out to sea on a boat and thinking the sale is over. I should call in see if they still have any