Line X entire truck.

/ Line X entire truck. #11  
Is this what you mean? It is called Durabak Google it. I have done all my work trailers with it floors, fenders, etc. I use the slick for fenders and the textured for floors.

Cote-L Distribution Company

/ Line X entire truck.
Is this what you mean? It is called Durabak Google it. I have done all my work trailers with it floors, fenders, etc. I use the slick for fenders and the textured for floors.

Cote-L Distribution Company

No, I am talking about using Line-X (or simular product) to cover the entire truck. Like this.

Yukon13.jpg

Jeep2Tone1.jpg

/ Line X entire truck. #13  
This is Durabak sprayed on. It is under other uses at the site.

Attachments

• mycruiser003_0a.jpg
    mycruiser003_0a.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,048
   / Line X entire truck. #14  
I can only think if two draw backs 1) initially cost .but if the truck last 10 years longer it was worth it. And 2) wouldn't the texture make it harder to remove snow and ice? I know up here in northern NH they have started to crack down on the people who clear only the windshield. Just my thoughts.

/ Line X entire truck. #16  
I always get it for the bed and rocker panels up to the line on this hd3/4 chevy now. Use Rhino liner in Anc as it is cheaper(they do a nicer job too) than doing it myself. Unfortunatly they can't do the underside of the truck but on the sides and if you were to do the whole body don't get the textured surface it stays cleaner/cleans up better and probably is less air drag. In fact when I was in Oregon this winter I was gonna look around and see if it was more reasonable to do the whole thing there.
Rick