Liquid in tire

/ Liquid in tire #1  

fixthetractor

Tractor
Branson 5835r
I am looking at putting fluid in my tractor tires. I assume beat juice is the best. Two questions. 1) How much fluid should be added? 2) is it best to add a tube?

/ Liquid in tire #2  
The correct fill quantity is 75% fluid. Google your tire size and you will find numerous charts with the correct gallons of fluid required. You do not need to tube the tires.

/ Liquid in tire #3  
The manual for my Yanmar YM2310 says to fill the tire about 75% full. Using a tube will keep the inside of the tire clean which will make the job of changing a tire much easier. Especially since you plan to use beet juice.
Eric

/ Liquid in tire #4  
Beat juice is heavy.

Water or water with windshield washer fluid (alcohol) is simpler and cheaper. In Florida plain water is the premier choice.

/ Liquid in tire #5  
My dealer used a new product named Bioballast. Non corrosive, won’t freeze and less messy than beet juice.

Last edited:
   / Liquid in tire #6  
Maximum fill is 75%, it can be less.
Or
Bolt on iron.

/ Liquid in tire #7  
I had Rim Guard added to the rear tires on my brand new Kubota in 2009. 775 pounds per tire. That was 14 years ago. Not a moments problems with this addition.

/ Liquid in tire #8  
I went with winter blend windshield washer fluid, 75% full. No tube.
Been in there with 0 issues for 22 years

/ Liquid in tire #9  
We just run plain water with tubes. Costs nothing to fill and no issues if it happens to dump all over the place, but then again, no freezing issues over here.

Only time I had a flat on the rear tires, a thorn poked the side of it, it was as simple as taking the tire out, load it on the truck, drive a couple miles to the tire shop. €10 later, tire was fixed and filled back again. Ready to go. Not really a big deal.