Liquid oil pan gasket

/ Liquid oil pan gasket #11  
I am working on putting a turbo on my JD 755.

Can I ask why you want to install a turbo on a 755?? Yes, I realize more power, but is this a "just to see if I can do it" kind of upgrade? Or do you really plan to run it that much harder with the extra HP?

How much of HP increase are expecting? Is the Yanmar diesel going to be able to handle it? What about the rest of the tractor, what will be the weakest link??

Just curious. Thanks.

/ Liquid oil pan gasket
I bought my tractor last year. I have a large hill in my back yard. The tractor struggles to go up the hill with the backhoe and a loader bucket of dirt, low range and full throttle. I also used it to plow snow this winter. When pushing the snow, the tractor starts to bog and I stalled it a few times.

I have more traction than hp. In mud it will spin the tires before stalling the engine, but in the grass and driveway it will bog the engine.

I haven't experienced the hydro relief valve popping, other than when I forget to take off the parking break.

If I have to adjust that after the turbo I will. I just want to be able to climb the hill and push snow without constantly feathering the hydro pedal.

I tried to find a dyno to do a before and after but can't find one that can measure 20hp tractors in my area. I was looking to get around 5 to 7 more hp out of it.

Last edited: